Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Life with bowel cancer

DianeS

Sharing a lovely afternoon with forum members

Thank you @springer michelle @Scardycat @Chris82 @lizzie1963 and @ruthy and @Delboy for a lovely afternoon. Those that couldn't make today were really missed, but we are already looking forward to seeing each other again, and welcoming other members. Love to you all xxxxxx

Chris82

Lovely to see you all! And those waffles...

DianeS

Im glad they had cleared the table before the piccie was taken lol. Lovely to meet your little boy @ruthy, you must be very proud of him :x::x::x::x::x::x:

Jen82

This looks really lovely! Such happy faces 😊

angepange

Ah you all look really happy! I'd love to join you if I can ever get away from work!!:x::x:

Tiffany

Fabulous pic. Sorry I missed it. Next time :x::x::x:

Swanseacat

Ah sorry I missed it - next time! :x:

El Ivan

What a smashing photo, Hope you all had a great time!
Ivan 😃

Delboy

Great to meet everyone and discover the people and stories behind the monikers - to the next one - 👍👍👍😀😀😃

ruthy

It was really lovely to meet everyone, lets meet again soon :x::x:

Bridget55

Everyone looks so well and happy! Hopefully make a future one. Bridget :x:

Lady GT

Fantastic photo, looks like you all had fun. :x:

Baxter2

Lovely photo of you all! Would still like to have a meet up here sometime! 💜💛💚💙❤️

steve707

I was hoping to come @DianeS, but the pharmacist said that my blood was being taken to early for my chemo. The nurses moved my chemo from Wednesday to Tuesday, this being the first week. Maybe next time, would be lovely to meet people put a face to the name.Glad you all ha a good time. :x::x::x:

CD1966

What a great pic - lovely to see so many forum members together!

GD1962

Marvellous :x::x::x:

kim74

Glad you all had a good time :x::x:

DianeS

Thanks everyone, would love to see if more members can come you our next venue when we arrange it. So sorry you couldn't make it this time @steve707. Hope all goes well with your chemo :x::x::x::x::x::x:

Hans

Glad you all had a lovely time. Super pic ladies xxx
Hans

mem

Lovely picture all 😊 :x::x:

OFJ

Lovely photo :) :x::x::x: