Welcome, Guest. Please sign in or register.

Did you miss your activation email?

Life with bowel cancer

blueorchid

Meet up at the Waffle House

We have another meet up at the Waffle House in St Albans on 1st August at 2.00pm. @DianeS @Michele @Scardycat @Terrish will be there

Do come and join us.

@HH79 @Dan-888 @Tiffany @Swanseacat @Rach @Chris82 @Alwyn would be lovely if you could make it.

DianeS

Morning @Delboy hope you are feeling well enough to join us today. Looking forward to seeing you @Chris82 :x::x:

DianeS

Morning @Alwyn so sorry you are feeling exhausted and can't make it today. If you ever want to meet up in Marleybone just let me know, as it would be lovely to see you again. Get well soon lovely, Diane :x::x::x::x:

Baxter2

Morning @Alwyn Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and sending a big hug to you. Sorry to read of you struggling a bit just now. Lots of love 💚💛💜💙❤️

CD1966

I'm thinking of you too @Alwyn !

Bridget55

Have a good time all. :x:

DianeS

Hi everyone, I can't book a table for today as they don't take reservations on a Tuesday. I will get there for 1:30 and try and get a table for us, hope you can make it @Dan-888. Looking forward to seeing you all love D :x::x::x::x:

DianeS

Many thanks @Bridget55 hope we can meet up one day :x::x::x::x::x:

lynn collier

So wish I could come one day I will meet you all xxx have great time :x::x::x:

Chris82

Hi. My diary has improved slightly so my train should be arriving into St Albans just before 1.30, and will head to the Waffle House from there.

Dan-888
Quote from @DianeS:
, hope you can make it @Dan-888.
Looking forward to seeing you all love D

Sorry Diane, and others. I've got my hospital Cancer support group which meets on the 1st Tuesday which means I can't make this St Albans session which I just know will be wonderful :(
Have fun in the sunshine folks!
So sorry to hear you're not 100% @Alwyn . I'm sure you'll have better days coming up!
Just me,
Dan

kim74

@DianeS Have a good time today wish I lived closer give my best wishes to everyone, enjoy :x::x:
Hi @Alwyn Sorry to hear that you are not feeling so good rest up and I hope that you will feel better very soon.
Kim :x::x:

springer michelle

We had a lovely time today at the waffle house. And was lovely to meet more of you. Photos hopefully later on :x::x:

Rach

Glad you all had a lovely time. Sorry to have missed it :x::x::x:

Dan-888

I can't seem to find any photos? Were any posted please? @springer michelle

springer michelle

Under life with bowel cancer, and 1st august

springer michelle

springer michelle

Found it, dan-88

Dan-888

Thank you @springer michelle !
Everyone's looking great!!!!
Sorry I missed your posts. You'd tagged my old handle "dan-88" which a few said they thought signified the year of my birth and were disappointed that I didn't turn out to be a toy boy!!!
;)

springer michelle

Spit cuppa tea out of my mouth xxx lol

Dan-888

:) Hope that cuppa wasn't too hot, @springer michelle ! :D
Well, if your computer screen was dirty, it'll be clean now
< boom, boom! >