Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

General Discussion

lynn collier

Liver mets

Hi everyone consultant put hubby on lonsurf next week can anyone tell me their success and if any side effects thanks :x::x::x::x:

Swan

Hi @lynn collier
Wishing your husband all the best with his new treatment.

lynn collier

Thank you Swan they say it growing nothing has worked how yr husband doing :x::x:

DianeS

Morning @lynn collier have a look in our Stage 4 section and you will see that @Bear Gst has been asked to do a presentation to this company on how people with bowel cancer are finding this pariticular drug. A thread has started that you may find useful, as I know you are concerned regarding its success rate. love to you and Barry :x::x::x::x::x::x::x:

Alwyn

Hi @lynn collier I started on lonsurf two days ago. So far everything is ok except that I feel very tired, I slept a lot yesterday but that could have been down to the heat also. Hope all goes well. :x::x:

lynn collier

Good luck alwyn how long are you going to be on it barry starts on wed he thinking of going Portugal thurs I think it silly do you think there Are lot of SUccess with this drug :x::x:

Bear G

Hi @lynn collier
As @DianeS mentioned, there's a thread on Lonsurf, you can search for it if you click on the magnifying glass at the top of the page and type the name in it should pop up.
It's a fairly new chemo tablet so we have limited experience so far but it looks really promising
Big hugs
Bear
:x::x:

lynn collier

Thanks bear yes have put it in search hope yr okay :x::x:

Bear G

All good thank you 😎
:x::x: