Welcome, Guest. Please sign in or register.

Did you miss your activation email?

Bowel cancer treatment and side effects

Alwyn

Back where I started

Hi my friends sorry I haven't been on here much. I have been trying to get my head round my recent news which is not good. The oncologist misinterpreted my results and after the mdt meeting I got the real results. The tumours in my liver have increased in quantity and are progressing and the node in my chest has grown also. This means that I am once again inoperable and heading for third line chemo or clinical trials, I will find out tomorrow. Feeling very sad at the moment. Love to all of you :x::x:

Tiffany

@Alwyn. Really sad to read this tonight. Thinking of you and hope you can find some third line treatment that works soon. Lots of love, Tiffany :x::x:

Swanseacat

Very sorry to hear your news but it sounds like your oncologist has given you something positive so hold onto that tightly. Hugs @Alwyn :x::x::x:

Ben81

@Alwyn, I'm so sorry to hear about your news. Hoping for some good options to open up for you. All the best, Ben :x:

kim74

Hi @Alwyn I am glad that they are looking into trials for you,sounds promising, and a little bit of good news regarding your tumour bulk. Good luck with lonsurf, let us know how you get on.
Kim :x::x:

angepange

@Alwyn , I am so sorry to read this. I have no words really but I want you to know I'm thinking of you and I'm sending you a big hug. :x::x::x::x:

steve707

So sorry to be reading the @Alwyn Thinking of you :x::x::x::x:

Sparrow

Oh no @Alwyn, I'm so sorry that they messed up your results! i can't imagine...
All the best with getting on a new clinical trial, and in the meantime good luck with the lonsurf on the 20th. Much love and hugs :x::x::x:

Trinity

@Alwyn so sorry to hear the news, thinking of you sending love & hugs :x::x:

MaggieMae

Sending you hugs and best wishes. I hope they find you a clinical trial and that you get some good results with the lonsurf. Maggie :x::x:

Sean

Hey @Alwyn b0£llocks its come back but you've done this before and you WILL do it again. Chin up love & power on!:x:

Hans

@Alwyn cheers - sorry to hear that the mountain has to be climbed again
Thinking of you
Hans

Pitstop

I'm so sorry that you've had this news @Alwyn, bloody cancer 😕. I hope the Lonsurf works for you, but I'd certainly keep chasing trials too. Loads of love ❤️ :x::x::x:

DianeS

Hi @Alwyn best of luck for 20th, and I hope your team can find you another suitable trial. They sound like they are being very proactive which is great news. Thinking of you Alwyn, love D :x::x::x::x::x:

Jaynesr

Really sorry to hear this @Alwyn! Hope you get some good news soon 🤞:x:

Lady B

So sorry to read your news @Alwyn, only just seen your post. Good luck for the 20th and I hope they can sort you a trial too. You've come through so much and you can again 💪🏻. Sending lots of positive vibes and big hugs 🤗 :x::x::x:

Sussex34

@Alwyn i'm so sorry to read this, sending you so much strength to keep fighting. Bloody cancer 😡
💕💕

Cakey68

Sorry to have to read this news . Have you asked about SIRT ?

Best wishes

Lee

Rach

@Alwyn I'm sorry to read your news. Good luck on 20th. Much love :x::x::x:

Bob

I'm so sorry @Alwyn, I've only just seen your post. Wishing all the best with the Lonsurf. Bob :x::x:

desiderata

So sad to read your update @Alwyn 😔 thinking of you :x::x: