Welcome, Guest. Please sign in or register.

Did you miss your activation email?

General Discussion

Sparkles

Time Out ....... 💟💚❤

Just stealing a little corner of this wonderful forum for a time-out! After diagnosis or diagnosis of a loved one, the world can become "heavy", im a big fan of a time-out, ok, so im just a day dreamer! im also a big fan of trying to find something to smile about everyday hence im always bombarding my friends with silly pictures/posters or sayings ..... lets create a mexican smile and enjoy 5 minutes 💟💙💚❤ xx

MaryHB

Just love all these pictures 😀

Bridget55
Quote from @Brian:
@Bridget55 ..... and even a co-ordinated hat! thanks for sharing. Hugs, B

Thanks Brian. Hope you are ok. Missed you on the forum recently

Bridget55

The poppies are part of a national tour, next stop Cardiff www.1418now.org.uk/commissions/poppies/2017locations/

Brian

@Bridget55 Ah! Thank you. I've been a rather poorly boy but seem to be getting better day by day. Hugs, B :x:

LynneW

Hi @Bridget55, Lovely photos and I also love the hat! Thank you for reminding me that the Poppies are in Cardiff next. I have been waiting to see them in the flesh!. Look after yourself! :x::x::x:

Bridget55

Yes over to you @LynneW. Look forward to the photos.! Hope you have not been melting in the heat :x:

Sparkles

Sparkles

Sparkles

Sparkles

Sparkles

For everyone on the forum ..... but to just tag a few hi @Freckles50 💪 @blueorchid my prayers are with you, @Baxter2 sending healing vibes, @Juliem1969 sending them your way too @Lady B so glad this chemo was better than last and @Kareno62 my Queen who keeps me sane xx

Lady B

Aw bless @Sparkles, right back at you xxx💕💕

Kareno62

Thanks @Sparkles. Not sure about how well the keeping you sane is going though.......😜 :x:

Baxter2

Thank you @Sparkles You've brightened my day! Sending love to you 💛💜💚💙❤️

Freckles50

Hi @Sparkles, sprinkling your little bit of glittery loveliness to us all thank you 😘 love, courage and strength to you too 🌷 :x::x:

Juliem1969

Thank you @Sparkles for thinking of us, a little bit of sparkliness goes a long way xxx😘

blueorchid

Thank @Sparkles you are truly a Ray of sunshine

Sparkles

Sparkles

I can only assume rhis to be true ... especially with the amount of hot flushes i get 😊

Sparkles

To the lady that loves vintage ..... 💗💜💛💚💙 :x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x: