Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

General Discussion

Sparkles

Time Out ....... πŸ’ŸπŸ’šβ€

Just stealing a little corner of this wonderful forum for a time-out! After diagnosis or diagnosis of a loved one, the world can become "heavy", im a big fan of a time-out, ok, so im just a day dreamer! im also a big fan of trying to find something to smile about everyday hence im always bombarding my friends with silly pictures/posters or sayings ..... lets create a mexican smile and enjoy 5 minutes πŸ’ŸπŸ’™πŸ’šβ€ xx

Sparkles

To the lady that loves vintage ..... πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™ :x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x:

Sparkles

charleyb

@Sparkles ha ha ha this tickled me as this was hubby this morn!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Sparkles

Baxter2

Hope you're ok @Sparkles? I don't like when people suddenly go quiet......but it IS allowed of course! Sending you lots of love, K πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈ

Sparkles

Sparkles

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sparkles

Oh no! Dont mean to be Negative Nelly! Whats happened to the Forum layout πŸ˜”
Everytime i scroll with my thumb, its opening a side bar, the one thats highlighted donate!! I thi k its made it harder to navigate

Rach

@Sparkles I thought I'd done something to my phone when I logged on! It's very different but I'm sure we'll get used to it. Hope you're keeping well :x::x::x:

Sparkles

@Rach it Γ±early had me back to the opticians, the font is so small, i know people *ie. Me* are not always a big fan of change but nornally there for the better!

Sparkles

Whats this now *sigh*

Scattyblonde

@Sparkles as you know I don't post that much, I do lurk however and the new layout freaked me out a bit......I like the familiar.....

Sparkles

@Scattyblonde the way i must swipe up and down, this tends to be my view 😀😀

Lizalou

Hi @Sparkles
I thought it was just me! Yes the page just keeps sliding sideways, although it has straightened itself out as I am typing. And yes, it won't let me read profiles any more. (Pleased that it is not just me being a Luddite!)

Sparkles

@Lizalou We will have to learn to muti-task πŸ™ƒ
I miss the little numbers at the sides of the Topics that show new posts!! :x::x:

Sparkles

Sparkles

Sparkles