Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORUM WILL CHANGE TO THE NEW CHARITY NAME, LOGO AND COLOURS FROM FIRST AUGUST 2018

Beating Bowel Cancer Community

General Discussion

Sparkles

Time Out ❤💙💟

Just stealing a little corner of this wonderful forum for a time-out! After diagnosis or diagnosis of a loved one, the world can become "heavy", im a big fan of a time-out, ok, so im just a day dreamer! im also a big fan of trying to find something to smile about everyday hence im always bombarding my friends with silly pictures/posters or sayings ..... lets create a mexican smile and enjoy 5 minutes ???❤ xx

mandajayne
Quote from @Rach:
@Sparkles 😂😂 love it

LOVE THIS ONE!!

Seashells

That one is going up on my wall! It is so true - I'm just deciding who I want the new me to be but I'm gonna make sure it is exactly who I want to be from now on . . .

GD62

Oh @Seashells given half the chance too.......marvellous :x::x::x:

Sparkles

Sparkles

Inspired by seeing this on BGT was sat watching with tears streaming down my face .... Sums it up perfect!!

Stillme

Perfect @Sparkles - I didn't think of it in that way on Saturday but definitely you are so right, except I couldn't get through more than 30 seconds of the video right now.....:x::x::x::x:

Sparkles

Ooooh sooooo me!!

Jon-T

What about the other foot :)
Jon.

Sparkles

I havent quite mastered multi-tasking @"Jon-T" 😉 :x::x:

Baxter2

😂😂😂 o
Love to you @Sparkles! :x::x::x::x::x:

Jon-T

I always have to have the right foot out, but then some time later the left foot have to go to...
Jon.

Sparkles

Baxter2

Haha! Love it! 😂😂😂

Sparkles

This really reminds me of the Beautiful Juliem 💙 Sadly missed xx

Jon-T

You are right, I should not look down on my cataract.
jon.

Kathy L

Had lots of different cats over the years and I have decided you can't have better than a lovely big 'ol tabby cat! Now just need a a lovely cute grandson to go with him!

Sparkles

Salgal

@Sparkles I couldn’t have read anything better today, I am human :x::x::x::x:

Sparkles