Welcome, Guest. Please sign in or register.

Did you miss your activation email?

General Discussion

Sparkles

Time Out ....... 💟💚❤

Just stealing a little corner of this wonderful forum for a time-out! After diagnosis or diagnosis of a loved one, the world can become "heavy", im a big fan of a time-out, ok, so im just a day dreamer! im also a big fan of trying to find something to smile about everyday hence im always bombarding my friends with silly pictures/posters or sayings ..... lets create a mexican smile and enjoy 5 minutes 💟💙💚❤ xx

Sparkles

Amd this is me at night haha

Jon-T

I love you !

Sparkles

I take it you know the feeling @Jon-T haha

Sparkles

Rach

A local cake maker put these on her Facebook page today. Made me chuckle. I think they look rather tasty 🍰🍰🍰

Sparkles

😂😂😂 @Rach who could resist one of these poopcakes 😉 sorry cupcakes :x::x:

Lady B

You are so funny @Sparkles, always brighten my day! ❤️U 😘😘

Bridget55

Lovely poppies on tour around the UK at Derby silk mill..fro. the London exhibition

Sparkles

Awww @Lady B 😘😘 and lovely pictures @Bridget55 wow :x::x:

Brian

@Bridget55 ..... and even a co-ordinated hat! thanks for sharing. Hugs, B :x:

springer michelle

Aww how lovely, you look lovely :x:

MaryHB

Just love all these pictures 😀

Bridget55
Quote from @Brian:
@Bridget55 ..... and even a co-ordinated hat! thanks for sharing. Hugs, B

Thanks Brian. Hope you are ok. Missed you on the forum recently

Bridget55

The poppies are part of a national tour, next stop Cardiff www.1418now.org.uk/commissions/poppies/2017locations/

Brian

@Bridget55 Ah! Thank you. I've been a rather poorly boy but seem to be getting better day by day. Hugs, B :x:

LynneW

Hi @Bridget55, Lovely photos and I also love the hat! Thank you for reminding me that the Poppies are in Cardiff next. I have been waiting to see them in the flesh!. Look after yourself! :x::x::x:

Bridget55

Yes over to you @LynneW. Look forward to the photos.! Hope you have not been melting in the heat :x:

Sparkles

Sparkles

Sparkles