Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

General Discussion

Sparkles

Time Out ❤💙💟

Just stealing a little corner of this wonderful forum for a time-out! After diagnosis or diagnosis of a loved one, the world can become "heavy", im a big fan of a time-out, ok, so im just a day dreamer! im also a big fan of trying to find something to smile about everyday hence im always bombarding my friends with silly pictures/posters or sayings ..... lets create a mexican smile and enjoy 5 minutes ???❤ xx

Jon-T

You are so right :)

Sparkles

Please tell my husband that 😉 .... Hope your well @Jon-T :x::x:

Sparkles

Sparkles

mandajayne

thats lovely :x::x:

Gg k
Quote from @Sparkles:

I love this quote. It sums up the cancer 'journey 'very well.

I'm still coming to terms with the fact that my body and myself are not the same.

mandajayne
Quote from @Rach:
@Sparkles 😂😂 love it

LOVE THIS ONE!!

Seashells

That one is going up on my wall! It is so true - I'm just deciding who I want the new me to be but I'm gonna make sure it is exactly who I want to be from now on . . .

GD62

Oh @Seashells given half the chance too.......marvellous :x::x::x:

Sparkles

Sparkles

Inspired by seeing this on BGT was sat watching with tears streaming down my face .... Sums it up perfect!!

Stillme

Perfect @Sparkles - I didn't think of it in that way on Saturday but definitely you are so right, except I couldn't get through more than 30 seconds of the video right now.....:x::x::x::x:

Sparkles

Ooooh sooooo me!!

Jon-T

What about the other foot :)
Jon.

Sparkles

I havent quite mastered multi-tasking @Jon-T 😉 :x::x:

Baxter2

😂😂😂 o
Love to you @Sparkles! :x::x::x::x::x:

Jon-T

I always have to have the right foot out, but then some time later the left foot have to go to...
Jon.

Sparkles

Baxter2

Haha! Love it! 😂😂😂