Welcome, Guest. Please sign in or register.

Did you miss your activation email?

Our forum

Nancy

Staff update...

Hi everyone, my name is Nancy - I'm new to Beating Bowel Cancer and will be looking after the forum along with the nurses smile

I look forward to talking to everyone, and for those going to the Patient Day on the 28th, I will be there along with Angela!

best wishes
Nancy

alisonhelen

Hi Lizzie and welcome to the team and the forum!

Look forward to speaking with you sometime and meeting you at one of the events!

Best wishes, Alison

Hazel

HI Lizzie and Welcome!!!!

LizzieS

Hi everyone!

LizzieS

I am so looking forward to getting to know you all and really appreciate such a welcoming and warm reception, have a good day smile

Nancy

Hi everyone

Just to let you know I'm off on holidays from tomorrow until the 3rd September!

The nurses will of course be here to answer your questions, and our digitial manager, Michael, will be checking the forum in my absence for anything we need to respond to.

I hope everyone has a good week, and I'll catch up with everyone on my return smile

Nancy

wikey

hi Nancy

have a good holiday

mikey

suze

have a good 'un Nancy
kiss

alisonhelen

Ooh! Have a lovely holiday Nancy! You deserve it!

Michael we'll try and break you in gently to forum life and not post anything too contriversal........ but then again, I might get a little bored in all that rain were forecast over the bank holiday and conjure up some mischief! grin wink
Best wishes, Alison

Hazel

Have a great time Nancy!!! Michael welcome!!!

Nancy

Hi everyone

I was very sad to return to the forum and read about the passing of KarenB, Holly and Maz's sister Marie - I know Louisa has passed on messages on the individual threads, and thanks to everyone for your messages of support to the families.

I just want to thank our amazing volunteer moderators Alison, Hazel and Suze who do a fantastic job for us looking after the forum - appreciated even more than usual when I'm away and know it's in safe hands!

If I've missed any posts related specifically related to the management of the forum, please do nudge me wink

Nancy

alisonhelen

It's good to have you back Nancy! I hope you had an amazing holiday...... perhaps a photo or two to add to the forum?!

Alison x

Hazel

Welcome back Nancy! xxx

suze

It is good to have you back. Did you have a good break?

Nancy

Hi ladies, had a great time thank you!

Hopefully this link will work, if it doesn't I've not been paying enough attention to all the photo upload instructions

We were in Colvend in Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland - this pic was taken when I went on a solo hike in the pouring rain, as you do wink

Nancy

HeatherL

Nancy, what I would give to have been walking with you xx

chools

I hope it wasn't too wet for you Nancy. I spent just about every childhood holiday at Southerness which is just a couple of miles west. I think it's now a holiday park now but when we stayed there it was just a couple of fisherman's cottages and miles of beach

Chools

alisonhelen

Looks lovely Nancy! Very restful and peaceful smile Did you rent somewhere? Must admit to not knowing Scotland very well although my Dad was from there.

Best wishes, Alison

Nancy

Hi again all, Scotland sure is a walker's paradise smile Chools, we did drive through Southerness to look at the golf course smile

It's nice to be back!
Nancy

wikey

hi Nancy glad you had a nice time

i did a lot of walking in scotland some 20 years ago

more recent visits to my friend in edinburgh and also to the odd game at murrayfield and a day or two at the fringe..

mikey

HeatherL
wikey: hi Nancy glad you had a nice time

i did a lot of walking in scotland some 20 years ago

more recent visits to my friend in edinburgh and also to the odd game at murrayfield and a day or two at the fringe..

mikey

Ah the Fringe, went a number of years as our daughter was a thespian then smile what an atmosphere.