Welcome, Guest. Please sign in or register.

Did you miss your activation email?

Life with bowel cancer

chools

What did you do today?

I'm not sure what other folk are like, but I still have some days when I feel completely 'whacked' from the moment I get up, and others where I manage to achieve quite a lot (by my standards). I try and do something everyday though even if it's just a walk.

Today wasn't a great day in that I felt really tired when I got up and spent the early part of the morning surfing, but then went on to bake some oatcakes, and started gardening before the rain drove me back inside - divided up the pots of mint we have with the idea of making a lot more fresh tea this summer.
Managed to make the tea and light the fire in time for my wife coming in, but I'm now exhausted and am slumped in a chair with my last cup of herb tea before bed

What did you manage to do today?

Michele

Great news @suttons and good luck for your other results :x::x:

suttons

Had a family dinner tonight, cooked up an Indian feast, had a few drinks chatted and laughed. Tomorrow is the dreaded results day but that is tomorrow today is still ned

((((Hugs from the dry rainforest))) out wet season failed this year fingers crossed for a la nina next season

Sheila

Brian

@suttons Keeping you close. So pleased you had a celebration of sorts. Hold fast. Hugs, B :x:

chelle73

Good luck @suttons :) :x::x:

Michele

Good luck from me too @suttons :):)

Rach31

Good luck @suttons. :x::x:

Jaybec

Good luck @suttons :x::x:

suttons

Sat in oncology waiting for results aghhhhhhhhhh

suttons

Results are in, the lung nodules have not grown they are confident that they are benign or scar tissue, liver the same. Conclusion is that I am still N.E.D. Do not want to see me for a year!!!! Should be having a Colonoscopy around October that will be two years since the last time. Time to celebrate I think.

I hope everyone is having a good a day as me and you all get the results you hope for

(((Hugs from the rainforest)))

Sheila

Jont

Hi @suttons that is good news :)
Jon.

Brian

@sutton Yay! Brilliant news Sheila. Enjoy the celebrations and the year ahead! Hugs, B :x:

Rach31

Great news!!! Big hugs. :x::x:

Scardycat

Had my first riding lesson for nearly 8 years. Going to ache tomorrow 😱😱🏇🏇🏇

Michele

Fantastic news @suttons , I think big celebrations are in order :x::x::x:

springer michelle

Ah that's brilliant news @suttons :x:

suttons

My husband playing at the country music club, he was singing I love you because you're you, dedicated to me and our good news earlier this week

(((Hugs from outback Queensland)))

Sheila

Bob

@suttons, great news Sheila. Bob :x:

springer michelle

That's lovely :x::x:

Mary HB

Ah, that's lovely, @suttons, just caught up with your news, so pleased for you, lots of love, Mary :x::x::x:

blueorchid

@suttons this is so romantic!!!!! love it. what a wonderful moment.