Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORUM WILL CHANGE TO THE NEW CHARITY NAME, LOGO AND COLOURS FROM FIRST AUGUST 2018

Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Wellness during and after treatment

Bridget55

Fabulous book. The Cancer Revolution

I bought this book at the Penny Brohn shop last week. It is an integrated approach covering Nutrition, Benefits of Physical exercise, reducing toxins and a whole lot more. Well put together. Cost £19.99. It is to be used in conjunction with traditional treatments or after treatment and in collaboration with the medical teams hence emphasis on integrative.

Bridget55

Its available from Amazon

WendySue

Thank you @Bridget55 for posting this. I had promised myself I would give my Amazon account a rest but here I go again!
:x::x:

CD1966

That looks very interesting, @Bridget55 - is it a new publication?

Bridget55

Hi @CD1966 not sure of publication date will check but it all seems very current. Will double check :x::x:

Bridget55
Quote from @CD1966:
That looks very interesting, @Bridget55 - is it a new publication?

I’ve checked the book for a date but cannot see one. Checked intro and back cover etc. It is supported by a charity called Yes to Life if that’s any help. Robin Daly is the founder and chairman. :x:

CD1966

Thanks @Bridget55 - I think I may order one for my brother.

Bridget55

Ok think it’s worth it @CD1966. Be interested to see what your brother thinks. Gives good explanations and rationale for trying various things. Cheers Bridget

DianeS

Many thanks for letting us know about this @Bridget55, love D :x::x::x:

Seashells

Hi @Bridget55 I received my copy yesterday and it is packed full of interesting information - thank you.
@CD1966 The date on the fly leaf is 2016 reprinted 2017 so most of the information will be up to date.