Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORUM WILL CHANGE TO THE NEW CHARITY NAME, LOGO AND COLOURS FROM FIRST AUGUST 2018

Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Life beyond bowel cancer

Polly68

Big Birthday πŸŽ‰

So, I am now officially half a century! 0 Birthdays have never particularly bothered me, I've never felt any different, after all it's just another day! This one though has felt very different. Two years on from diagnosis, a treatment plan that has chopped and changed and a prognosis still very much up In the air, this Birthday has felt very significant! This one has really mattered to me and I've spent much of it feeling overwhelmed and emotional, but for a change they were happy tears! I feel blessed to have such wonderful supportive family and friends and just wanted to share a little of my special day with my lovely forum family too.
Xxxxxxxx
( the cake was made by my sister in law - dairy free, sugar free and glutton free lemon drizzle ..... absolutely delicious!!)

DianeS

Beautiful photos @Polly68. Hope you have a wonderful birthday full of happy memories. Sending lots of birthday hugs Diane xxxxx

Polly68

charleyb

You look amazing!! Enjoy every minute, Happy Birthday @Polly68 :x::x::x:

scruffysheep

Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

Lizalou

Happy Birthday!

Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing. Have a lovely day. :x::x:

Pam

Happy birthday , loving your pictures @Polly68 :x::x:

mem

Happy 50th Birthday @Polly68! lovely pictures, you're looking fantastic and certainly do not look half a century old πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸ˜˜ :x::x::x:

Catlover

Happy birthday @Polly68 have a wonderful day with your family, you deserve it. Xxx🍰🍷πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸΈ

Baxter2

Happy Birthday @Polly68

Don't you look just amazing!! I felt quite emotional reading your post. Celebrate in style!

Lots of love,

KπŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™β€οΈ

kim74

Happy birthday @Polly68 have a fabulous day enjoy every minute :x::x:

SariDaffs

Happy birthday @Polly68! I love the photos and you all look great:) :x::x::x:

Chas

A very happy and healthy birthday @Polly68 :x::x:

LWJ81

Happy Birthday :x::x::x::x:

terri m

Happy 50th @Polly68 .. Lovely photos. And a beautiful family..XxπŸ’—πŸ’

Bridget55

Looks like a fantastic celebration @Polly68 and you look amazing. :x::x:

ElaineG

Congratulations on your 50th. Lovely photos, you look amazing. πŸΉπŸŽ‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ’πŸ’•Sending birthday hugs :x::x:

GD62

Hello @Polly68

Many happy returns on your 50th birthday and many more, fantastic pics. May God bless you and your family with a long time to come as you are such a loving family.

Positive healing :x::x::x:

Jane39

@Polly68 . Lovely photos . Hope you had a beautiful birthday. :x::x::x:

Polly68

@charleyb @scruffysheep @Lizalou @Pam @mem @Catlover @Baxter2 @kim74 @SariDaffs @Chas @LWJ81 @terri m @Bridget55 @ElaineG @GD62 @Jane39 Thank you all for your very kind words and wishes. I've had a lovely few days celebrating and have a few more treats to come 😊, the biggest being a holiday to Aruba once I've finished all the treatment and surgeries. I'm very excited and it's so lovely to have something to look forward to after 2 years of constant treatment!! Big Love ❀️ to you all :x::x::x::x::x::x: