Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORUM WILL CHANGE TO THE NEW CHARITY NAME, LOGO AND COLOURS FROM FIRST AUGUST 2018

Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Life beyond bowel cancer

DianeS

Garden Party get together

Hope everyone who is going to Strive For Five Garden Party on Saturday is looking forward to it as much as me. As it may be difficult to all find each other I will be there with @springer michelle from around 3pm. If anyone would like my mobile number please let me know by pm, and once we are there we can find a suitable place to meet and let you all know. Here’s to a lovely afternoon/evening thanks to @Bear G ♥️🎂🥂☀️ :x::x::x::x::x:

springer michelle

Cant wait to see everyone :x::x::x:

Bear G

I can’t think of anything other than texting Diane or wearing badges, sorry.
There’ll be over 200 people there so a reasonable sized crowd.
All suggestions gratefully received!
:x::x:

mem

We can perhaps have a rendezvous at the cake stall, or the licensed bar, at 6ish if we don't bump into each other before that time (not that I like alcohol or cake 😉). Hubby (Steven) and I will be getting there about 5ish I think. Happy to give you my mobile number, or are you both on FB @DianeS and @springer michelle? We can message via there if needed? Really looking forward to seeing you all and celebrating with the bearded one ☺️💕. Is @"Dan-888" going btw? :x::x::x:

springer michelle

Me and diane are on facebook. Im Michelle Preston . M

springer michelle

Sent you my mobile number if you can pm yours @mem

Bridget55

Hi @mem. I will track you down. Default is cake stall 6pm. Coming with 3 girlfriends. I know @DianeS so will track you ladies down :x::x:

Bear G

I’ll be the one in the Strive for Five tshirt 😎
:x::x:

mem

Ok, @Bridget55, looking forward to meeting you! And somehow @Bear G, I think you'll be easily recognizable 😉. Fingers crossed for some sun and we see you all on Saturday🤞🏻☀️!

chris61

Hi @DianeS. Will probably be there from around 3pm too.

DianeS

I’m sure we will all recognise each other, so looking forward to seeing you all, and spending some lovely sunny time with you :x::x::x::x:

DianeS

Hi everyone we have managed to get somewhere to sit for us all. The gazebo down by the river amazing spot xxx