Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORUM WILL CHANGE TO THE NEW CHARITY NAME, LOGO AND COLOURS FROM FIRST AUGUST 2018

Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Life with bowel cancer

Liriodendron345

MORE GOOD NEWS 😃 🥂🍾

Last week’s CT scan has just come back as No Evidence of Disease (NED). I am so relieved as I have had over six months of infections delaying chemo mostly by a week each time ...... I can relax now and concentrate on packing for my holiday to Italy on Friday ✈️✈️✈️.
Take very good care everyone, Kim :x::x::x:

GD62

Marvellous news @Liriodendron345 , have a great time in Italy

DianeS

So pleased for you @Liriodendron345. Hope you have a fantastic holiday love D :x::x::x::x:

Bear G

Wonderful news @Liriodendron345
You’ve done fab through all this!
Have an amazing holiday!
Big hugs
Bear
:x::x:

Liriodendron345

Ahh thanks @Bear G, hope you are good and that your garden party is a brilliant success, - am sure it will be, Kim :x::x::x:

Lizalou

Rather belated, sorry @Liriodendron345 ....I am really pleased to read your latest update.

Have a lovely holiday. :x::x:

Liriodendron345

Not belated at all @Lizalou! ...... and thank you, Kim :x::x:

jinnyp

@Liriodendron345 I thought that I had commented on this but it seems not!!!
That is fab news, so pleased for you :)
Have a wonderful holiday :x::x::x:

Michele

Fab news . enjoy your holiday :x::x::x:

KatieR

Thats the best news @Liriodendron345 Have a great time
Cath :x::x:

KatieR

That sounds a wonderful place to be @Liriodendron345 ....I must remember to post an update from our holiday location........a farm campsite by the canal just outside Skipton ...Im not jealous at all ! !
Cath :x::x:

Applejack

Fantastic news. Have a lovely holiday!

Catlover

Nothing wrong with Skipton @KatieR apart from that it is on the wrong side of the border. Hope you are have a great time @Liriodendron345 :x::x::x: