Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

General Discussion

laylib

Saying goodbye!!

Well in just 13 hours I will finally be saying goodbye to my darling husband...my best friend,soulmate,my whole life! It’s 2 weeks since he lost his fight against Septic Shock but ironically his rectal tumour operation was a complete success but somewhere within the following 36hours from having it something went terribly wrong leaving him on life support for 12 days until they told us that they couldn’t save him & in just 3 hours he had gone.....he was such a caring,fun loving person & im so honoured to have been part of his life for the last 36 years...let’s hope I find the strength to get through today and give him the send off he rightly deserves...RIP Kenny 💔💔😢

xSazx

Sending lots of hugs your way. My thoughts are with you too. :x:

Elyana

So sorry !

I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES FOR YOUR TERRIBLE LOSS, PAM

I send you love, you will find a way through this

mikey83

❤️❤️❤️

Smu2

Sending so much love your way :x::x::x::x:

GD62

Very sorry to read about losing Kenny... my deepest condolences and thoughts and prayers with you and your family. :x:

Hollyhock

Sending you lots of strength and love, big hugs lovelyxxxx

Highkaren

so sorry to hear about your loss...sending big hugs :x:

dedicated to dom

Sending you gentle hugs, I will also be going through this soon although still waiting on a date to be sorted, I’m sure you would have done him proud :x::x:

bronwenmegan

Praying that you find strength and peace @laylib :x::x:

george1960

My condolences to you, I think you will have so so many good memories and loada of photos of your beautiful life together, I understand that will not deal with the sadness and lose but will hopefully help a little cos not a lot of people can say I was with them for 36 years that's an achievement.

Wishing all the best and sending you loads of love

George :x::x:

DianeS

Sending love to you @laylib ♥️♥️ :x::x:

Tinkletot

💕 thoughts r with u :x::x:

Kathy L

:x::x::x:

lynn collier

So sorry for your loss sending lots of
Love :x::x::x::x:

chris61

Very sorry for your loss @laylib. Sending love to you and your family.

Jenny101

@laylib
Much love to you Yvonne. Thinking of you every day.
Jenny
:x::x:

laylib

Thank you Jenny,I hope Neil is on the mend & you can both get back to living a normal life again...look after each other ,take care xx @Jenny101

Yvonne :x::x:

snowsister

Oh gosh, so so sorry to read your news... sending you and your family love and hugs.... you will be in our thoughts and prayers.❤️

Jenny101
Quote from @laylib:
Thank you Jenny,I hope Neil is on the mend & you can both get back to living a normal life again...look after each other ,take care xx @Jenny101

Yvonne

@laylib Thanks Yvonne, yes Neil is now recovering well after his bad start thanks. I’ve PMed you as I didn’t think it was appropriate to respond fully in your thread.
Love
Jenny
:x::x: