Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORUM WILL CHANGE TO THE NEW CHARITY NAME, LOGO AND COLOURS FROM FIRST AUGUST 2018

Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Life beyond bowel cancer

DianeS

Sorry not been on the forum

Apologies for disappearing from the forum. We are currently in Ibiza for my daughters formal wedding. It’s been an amazing time, shed lots of happy tears, laughed, eaten and drunk far too much, but I am so thankful I’ve been able to share this moment with my daughter and first born. Very special memories to be cherished forever. Hope you don’t mine posting some piccies. Can’t wait to see you at The Garden Party. Love to all of you xxx

CD1966

Looks fabulous @DianeS !

Clancy

Lovely to hear from you @DianeS, you all look amazing. Fabulous photos, enjoy Ibiza.:x::x:

angepange

Oh @DianeS , this made me smile. Wonderful.:x::x::x:

crispy

They are great photos @DianeS! You all look so happy . Enjoy the rest of your time in ibiza. Look forward to seeing you at the Garden Party :x::x::x:

bexly33

Lovely photos @DianeS. You all look so happy :x::x::x:

Bridget55

Thats what life is all about. Fantastic to be so well and fully enjoy this special occasion. Look forward to seeing you at the Garden party fingers crossed :x::x:

KatieR

Hello @DianeS I have really enjoyed your Daughters Wedding photos You all look very happy and jolly Forget about BCCand have a great break
Love Cath :x::x:

Catlover

Beautiful pics @DianeS . You must be so proud :x::x:

Elmac

@DianeS - what a beautiful bride! you must be so proud. Love weddings and getting all the family together - as you say, great memories for you all

1234annie

You all look beautiful :x:

Lizalou

Beautiful photos @DianeS. I love the one of you all in matching shades of pink, you all look stunning.

After a miserable couple of years, what could be better than a wedding......TWO weddings, of course!

Trinity

Beautiful @DianeS :x::x:

Ally13

Great pics 🍾 @DianeS
:x::x:

Chas

How wonderful @DianeS, God bless. :x::x:

GD62

Absolutely marvellous photos :) :x:

sweetcheeks

@DianeS , beautiful photos and memories, so you are totally forgiven for disappearing ❤️
Thankyou for sharing these precious moments
Tracey :x::x::x::x::x:

DianeS

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments. We made some absolutely wonderful memories and I’m so grateful :x::x::x::x:

jean

Beautiful @DianeS :x::x::x::x:

steve707

Absolutely beautiful pictures @DianeS you must be so proud :x::x::x::x: