Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Raising Awareness

Bear G

A Bearbeard no more!

365 days of beard growth has raised over £4400 for Beating Bowel Cancer / Bowel Cancer UK!

Today was the day to get the hedge trimmers out and hack the beard back to something more manageable and a bit lighter for this weather!
xx

Chas

@Bear G Looking fine young man!!

KatieR

YOU are Rocking that Beard ....Why would you want rid of it its great !
CATH XxX
Note... picture of Hubsters beard .....I ❤️ Beards !
Forgot to congratulate you on raising so much money fo the BBC !

Catlover

It’s a fine specimen @Bear G - but I it is a lot cooler without it! What a fantastic amount you have raised, well done :x::x:

sweetcheeks

Wow ,well done for raising so much,
And yep you definitely can wear a beard 🧔 @Bear G
:x::x:

Bridget55

Well done @Bear G . A great thing to have done in conjunction with your Strive for 5 campaign. Looking good :x::x:

terri m

Hi @Bear G . you look great, and so well.. Well done in all you have set out to do so far... Truly an amazing achievement...:x::x::x::x:

mem

Bye, bye big bear beard, you've raised a fantastic amount of money, so huge well done! Am I actually talking to your beard @Bear G?! I need help 😉.
You look very handsome Steve and again, what a fab amount of money raised. We are looking forward to meeting 'The new bear beard' in person 😘 :x::x::x:

DianeS

Hey look at you......@Bear G. Amazing what you have done, total inspiration for anyone with bowel cancer, or any cancer. :x::x::x::x::x:

lynn collier

@Bear G looking fine well done today you are brilliant :x::x:

OFJ

Well done :) :x::x::x:

Terrish

We need to see the after photo now. I will post a photo of me having finished my first (and last) super sprint triathlon today. If I make it...

Bear G

That one is the ‘after’ @Terrish 😂
This was the ‘before’!
I’ve been thinking of you doing your tri today in this heat, hope you’re ok!
Xx

Bear G

Thank you for all the lovely comments.
You made me laugh @mem - talking to my beard 🤣 I know it had a life of its own but still!
Very glad to feel a bit of breeze around my face now
:x::x:

Elmac

Still looking so good @Bear G

joval

Now that's better lol:)

bexly33

Well done @Bear G. :x::x::x: