Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORUM WILL CHANGE TO THE NEW CHARITY NAME, LOGO AND COLOURS FROM FIRST AUGUST 2018

Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Life with bowel cancer

HH79

St Albans Wed 11 July Waffle House 12pm

Hi y’all
How does this work??
:x::x:

DianeS

Great for me @HH79 will put it in my diary. Love D :x::x::x::x:

DianeS

@springer michelle can you make this would love you to come! Thanks for organising @HH79 :x::x::x::x:

Tiffany

Believe it or not they finish end of June beginning of July. They are older teens so probably won't need anything. Only won't be able to make it if something urgent comes up x

Quote from @HH79:
Oh bollocks sorry @Tiffany - when do they break up? Could do week before?

Chris82

I would have loved another trip to St Albans (well, mainly the waffles) but I think it's a treatment week sadly.

Bear G

Thanks for tagging me but I can't make it, sorry
:x::x:

springer michelle

Im in of course. Remind me sooner xxx waffle house a yes for me :x:

Bridget55

I may try and come if I can. @HH79. Due to be in London the day after so potentially could come en route... depends on treatment and where at... Bridget :x::x:

HH79

Yay!!!!! @Bridget55
I did message Penny Brohn yesterday too will phone next week if no response re the bowelie get together, will be so funny!!!!! @Baxter2 @Highkaren @Scattyblonde :x::x::x:

Dan-888

Thank you very much for tagging me @springer michelle !!!
Very much appreciated!
Can't confirm just yet, but I've noted the date and time!
Any fellas going?

at2017

@HH79 found it!

Count me in I'd love to come!
I will be accompanied by my 2 year old twins would this be ok?? Pancakes and waffles (and an iPad) should keep them quiet for a bit!

HH79

Lovely! @at2017 :x::x::x::x::x:

Delboy

Unfortunately I can’t make it this time - 🤗🤗 to everyone

DianeS

Hi @HH79, snap, I’m having my PET scan too, so won’t be able to make it either. Sorry :x::x::x::x:

Bridget55

It was a shot in the dark for me but 2 days after chemo 3 so not doable with travel. Hope scans go well @HH79 and @DianeS :x::x:

Tiffany

@HH79 @DianeS @Bridget55

I think I'll pass then too as got kids off school. Shall we rearrange when more can make it? :x:

HH79

Hi @Tiffany yes great idea, let’s fix when they are back at school. I was just thinking be shame not to see you and great to get new date in :x::x:

springer michelle

I couldnt do this one either. I work wednesdays thurs fri. Arrange another i can try take leave day.