Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Raising Awareness

EmilyS

Were you diagnosed with bowel cancer in your 50s and would like to attend a campaign event in London on 26 April?

Help needed. We’re looking for people, or their loved ones, diagnosed with bowel cancer in their 50s who live in England & would be willing to attend a short campaign event in Parliament Square, London on 26 April. Sound interesting? Email campaigns@bowelcanceruk.org.uk to find out more

Terrish

I would be interested.

Dan-888

Definitely would want to help this; when & where please?
P/S many thanks for tagging this blind mouse, @RosemaryA !
p/p/s I promise to leave all rotten eggs at home ...

Dan-888

Blind as a BAT! Your message title said 26th April and London!
Will send an email a.s.a.p. as I will forget otherwise!

Quote from @RosemaryA:
Danny - I hesitate to ask who the eggs might be for but appreciate you leaving them at home ...

There's usually isn't a handy dog about to blame for the smells. Rotten eggs are great diversionary props.
I'll just have to think of something for those confined quarters.

:D :D :D

Lizalou

Hi @EmilyS

Can you give us any idea of what this involves ?

Also the branding focus groups (about which I had an e mail)

Bridget55

Hi I’ve registered but not heard anything.. be useful to know expectations, what and for how long, format, aim etc
Cheers Bridget :x:

John60

@RosemaryA:
I might be able to attend. At what time and for how long?
John

Lizalou

Backtracking madly, just checked my diary, can't rearrange all four commitments , would have been lovely to have had more warning.

But it all sounds very exciting, would like to be involved if possible.

Bear G

Hi @EmilyS
Just tagging you here as there are a few questions asking what this will involve
Big hugs
Bear

Michele

@EmilyS , I would be interested in coming along just wondering what is involved?

SariDaffs

Planning on coming along, will drop you an email to hear the details .... ☺ Sarahx

Michele

@EmilyS , I have just realised that the 26th is a Thursday. Sadly I have to work and won't be able to come along, .My heart will be with you all and hope it all goes well. :x::x::x:

EmilyS

Thank you all so much for your responses and registering your interest in attending. The event will be related to the Screen at 50 campaign and the Campaigns team are working on the details. If you are able to email the Campaigns team at campaigns@bowelcanceruk.org.uk , they'll be in touch with the full details once these have been finalised. Many thanks

Stillme

Hi @EmilyS for your link to this, unfortunately as I am now on chemo I won't be able to attend but will always be happy and willing to help with future plans :x::x::x:

Smiley2

Argh @RosemaryA, I've just booked flights to London for May 1st before seeing this!! You know me… I would have been there!! B)

RosemaryA

@Smiley2 - you'll be there in spirit, we know! :x::x:

Bridget55
Quote from @EmilyS:
Thank you all so much for your responses and registering your interest in attending. The event will be related to the Screen at 50 campaign and the Campaigns team are working on the details. If you are able to email the Campaigns team at campaigns@bowelcanceruk.org.uk , they'll be in touch with the full details once these have been finalised. Many thanks

Hi I’ve sent an email last week @EmilyS but not had a response

Quote from @EmilyS:

EmilyS
Quote from @Bridget55:
Hi I’ve sent an email last week @EmilyS but not had a response

Sorry about that Bridget, we've resent the info to your email. Has this one come through? Many thanks, Emily.

Catherine Blakeney

@RosemaryA unfortunately my husband has an MRI that day 😓 so i cannot attend, happy to give any details they may require .

Bridget55
Quote from @EmilyS:
Sorry about that Bridget, we've resent the info to your email. Has this one come through? Many thanks, Emily.

Yes it has thanks. Will look to see if I can attend