Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Life with bowel cancer

suze

Photo Album

We can share photos in this thread. And these 2 posts show how I usually do it, but if you scroll to Angel at post number 6 it turns out that there is a much easier way ;D ;D ;D

In order to share photos on this forum you have to have them hosted somewhere else on the internet.

e.g.
1. a blog
2. facebook
3. photobucket (clicky)

1. You could set up a blog and just use it to store your photos

2. I wouldn't advise getting tangled in facebook if you're not already doing it, but I like it so that's my usual uploading option

3. Photobucket is not the only photo sharing site, but I recommend it because it is easy to use in this context.

photobucket (clicky)

CD1966

Hi @mem - we're both doing ok, thanks! So glad you are too.

mem

Glad you're both doing well @CD1966 ☺️ :x::x:
Edit to the above @Dan-888! Diva-Casper not Dave! God knows where I got Dave from 😳!? Doh! :x::x:

Dan-888

Ha, ha, ha!!! Just a guess but you probably got Diva-Dave from the shed while Diva-Casper was in the garage @mem :D :D :D

mem

Haha @Dan-888 and oh no! I seriously need to get my coat don't I?! On behalf of my mush brain I can only apologise 🙈! Diva-Casper, garage..... got it now 🎉 :x::x:

Dan-888

:D:D:D Dave, Casper
Shed, Garage.
They don't care one tiny iota! As long as we keep laughing @mem! Ha, ha, ha!
Enough of words, here's another pic of the vain animal ...

LABluebell

Having a lovely time in the garden yesterday collecting autumn treasures when I heard something rustling close by - I had afternoon company!

Swan

Just beautiful @LABluebell

Beck R

Love the carnival and cat pictures. Once we have finally finished our extension we are getting two kittens. Haven't had a cat in the house for over ten years since having children but they are both old enough now to , hopefully, not stress /upset cats :) 😻

Beck R

Bluebell your autumn treasures picture is lovely. We managed to grow some cherry tomatoes this year, keep meaning to go blackberrying with the children but feeling a bit too exhausted recently.

LABluebell

Thank you @Swan and @Daffodil. Sorry you're feeling exhausted at the mo Beck R - delegate the blackberry picking!!!

Dan-888

WOW @LABluebell !
A hedgehog! And a brilliant photo of it as well, thank you for sharing! I can't remember when was the last time I saw one!
And I'm sure you had hoovered and polished each fruit in that autumnal harvest photo, as well as polished the floor! It's like a showroom photo!
WOW!

LABluebell

Oh @Dan-888 - You say the nicest things!
I managed to catch the one clean bit of my kitchen floor!!!!
All produce untouched by polish or pesticide!
I think I must have been a squirrel in my former life - I'm gazing at the sweet chestnut tree outside my kitchen window with great anticipation!!!
I was so thrilled about the hedgehog too - like you I haven't seen one for years and then not in the daytime - he came back later and I got an even closer photo of him (though I'm not certain it was a him - anyone know how to tell???)

Dan-888

Well @LABluebell , if he doesn't answer to Dave nor Casper he's definitely not a cat.
Does that help?

LABluebell

@Dan88 I tried calling Dave and Casper but sadly, no hedgehog appeared.
However, my little Westie (dog) came running to the calls of both Dave and Casper.
Do you think that means he has a personality disorder as well as the ADHD he's been diagnosed with ? All advice gratefully received.

Dan-888
Quote from @LABluebell:
@Dan88 I tried calling Dave and Casper but sadly, no hedgehog appeared.
However, my little Westie (dog) came running to the calls of both Dave and Casper.
Do you think that means he has a personality disorder as well as the ADHD he's been diagnosed with ? All advice gratefully received.

No, it's fine @LABluebell . He's a true Westie, just like Snowy who's TinTin's shadow.
After all, if you have been invaded as many times as the Belgians have you too will answer to any name, just in case ...
;)

helena

what adorable photos @mem :x::x::x:

helena

I've been browsing all the photos and they're great - love the hedgehog, Dan's cat and the carnival - what fun! :x::x:

mem

Thankyou @helena 😘 :x::x:
@Dan-888 laughing is just the best isn't it! Another lovely Casper (aka Dave) pic btw. What a pin-up eh! And he knows it 😉 :x::x:

Dan-888

Hi from India, where they are starting Diwali, their festival of light, the biggest Hindu festival of their year!!!