Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

General Discussion

lynn collier

Barry’s money

Hi everyone I have raised £655 for the forum from barry funeral which hope will help :x::x::x:

Sparrow

@lynn collier, that is amazing! Thank you for such a wonderful gift in Barry's name. Sending you loads of love and hugs :x::x::x:

LABluebell

@lynn collier A wonderful donation in Barry's memory Lynn. :x:

Bear G

That’s so kind @lynn collier , such a lovely thing to do to honour Barry. I know this will really help to support further work from the charity such as running this forum.
Big hugs
Steve
Xx

Tagging @RosemaryA for her information.

DianeS

Thinking of you and your family @lynn collier. Special lady full of kindness. I’m sure the charity will be extremely grateful of your generous donation. Lots of love Diane :x::x::x::x:

Lizalou

That is so lovely @lynn collier and shows just how much Barry meant to everyone.

I am so sorry that you and your girls are struggling but it is understandable so be kind to yourselves. :x::x:

jinnyp

@lynn collier what a wonderful thing to do in memory of your lovely Barry. This is a tough time for you and the girls, look after yourselves. Sending love Jane :x::x::x:

RosemaryA

@lynn collier - thank you SO much: this is both a wonderful gesture and a wonderful amount of money that will really help us to continue delivering and supporting our services for all those affected by bowel cancer. What a tribute to Barry!
You and the girls are in our thoughts :x::x:

Sarah-support and information

@lynn collier I'm so glad to see you back on the Forum, after the technical issues. Thank you Lynn to you, family and friends for your support. Thinking of you! Take care Sarah :x::x:

kitti

Thats a lovely thing to do, hope you and your family are coping as well as can be expected. Im sending a huge hug to you all, Im sure Barry would be proud to see you helping others whilst dealing with your own grief. Thank you so much its very kind of you, this forum has been a lifeline to me the last few months since diagnosis. :x::x::x:

kim74

Well done you @lynn collier raising money when all you have been through :x::x:

SariDaffs

Dear @lynn collier, that is such a lovely, kind and supportive thing to do! Lots of love and hugs especially at the moment when you need them the most, Sarah :x::x::x:

lynn collier

Thank you all the forum been a lifeline love to you all :x::x::x:

mem

What a really lovely thought @lynn collier. Love to you and your family :x::x:

Rach

@lynn collier how wonderful. Sending you and your family much love :x::x:

lynn collier

Thank you Rach and Mem love to you both :x::x::x::x::x:

jean

What a lovely thing to do @lynn collier :x::x::x:

lynn collier

Thanks Jean xxn

LynneW

I echo that, @lynn collier! It is a lovely things to do. Barry would be very proud of your efforts! Love and best wishes to you and your family :x::x::x:

lynn collier

Thank you LynneW :x::x::x: