Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORUM WILL CHANGE TO THE NEW CHARITY NAME, LOGO AND COLOURS FROM FIRST AUGUST 2018

Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Bowel cancer treatment and side effects

angepange

Results....

Dear friends, I am pleased to tell you that they found nothing in my Bowel thank god. They had a really thorough look in the caecum and got a small Bowel endoscopist in to check some of the small Bowel too and it was all empty!! I don’t know if I will have another scan or what, but today me and my nearest and dearest are happy. Gawd knows what that was on the scan? Cake maybe? Anyway, a reprieve for now. Thanks for all the love guys. It means so much at these difficult times. :x::x::x::x:

Evelyn

@angepange. Great news. I had something similar two years ago and ended up nothing too. They called it a blip on the scan. It went away and has never resurfaced.

Alwyn

Absolutely brilliant news @angepange I am so happy for you. :x::x:

angepange

Thanks guys. :x::x:

CD1966

Fantastic news!

OFJ

Fabulous news @angepange , happy days :) :x::x::x:

Sparrow

@angepange, I'm so happy to hear they didn't find any new cancer, Angie! I know you were very scared and anxious waiting for the nurse to reply to your questions. Yay yay yay! Happy celebrating! Love and hugs :x::x::x:

Sele2017

@angepange very fabulous news. Happy for you.🤗:x::x:

angepange

Thanks all. Thanks @Sparrow , strangely I wasn’t scared this time. I was quite matter of fact. I think I’ve worn myself out with worry over the years and just got to the stage where I can’t do it anymore!!. Re the nurses reply, I was just a little perplexed that it took so long to get back to me rather than being scared! How are you doing yourself? :x::x:

Flames

Amazing news 👍👍👍

DianeS

I’m so pleased for you @angepange you must be so relieved. Great news :x::x::x::x::x:

Dan-888

Great news, @angepange !!!
Chalk another one up!!! :)

Jim3rg

Always good to hear, brilliant news.

Jim

Pitstop

YAY!! That’s great news @angepange!!!! Sooooooooooo pleased for you!! 😜

KatieR

I am so relieved to hear your Good News 👍
Cath :x::x:

nat