Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Life with bowel cancer

steve707

More good news

Had my colonoscopy yesterday,moviprep still does it's job (yuk). All looks good with two
polyps removed, one from caecum the other from the descending colon. Both 3mm sessile 1s.Good view of anastomoses with no recurrence evident. Will get histology results at meeting in May with colorectal nurse. Let the good times roll.

Lizalou

Hi @steve707

That sounds really good, whatever those polyps had planned, they are gone now!

charleyb

Great news @steve707 onwards and upwards :x::x:

sweetcheeks

Sounds great , @steve707
Bust those polyps!!!!!! 😡 damm things
Good times ahead
Tracey :x::x:

eyeofthetiger

@steve707 Good to hear your update that the polyps are in the bin and no beasties present. :x::x::x:

kim74

More good news so good to hear @steve707 so pleased for you :x::x:

Alwyn

That's fantastic news @steve707 I am so pleased for you. I am off to Lewisham for scan results today, hope I get good news also but I'm not feeling very optimistic. :x:

Clancy

Hi @Alwyn, I am off to the Christie for mine today as well, let's pray for each other that we have a positive outcome. And great news for @steve707 and @eyeofthetiger. Sending hugs.:x::x:

steve707

Thank you @Lizalou @charleyb @sweetcheeks @eyeofthetiger @kim74 @Alwyn @Clancy.we just thought it would be nice to share the good news as we do need on here at times. Hope all goes well today Alwyn. Do yo see Dr Brady, we think she is great. Best wishes to you all. :x::x::x:

Alwyn

Hi @steve707 yes i do see Dr Brady, i have a lot of faith in her. :x:

Alwyn

Hi @Clancy yes i sincerely hope you have a good outcome also. :x:

steve707

Hope all goes well for you both today @Clancy @Alwyn will be thinking of you both.:x::x::x:

charleyb

Wishing you loads of luck with your results today @Clancy and @Alwyn :x::x::x:

palace1960

That's great news @steve707 - cheers Ron

Globerry

Hi @steve707 thanks for sharing your good news.I am really pleased the polyps have been eradicated!

GD62

Hello @steve707 marvellous news and long may it continue :x::x::x: