Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Life with bowel cancer

DianeS

Good news

My oncologist was in a late clinic and I was beginning to panic, but he phoned and told me the good news that the scans were clear. My daughter gets married next month, and hubby is taking early retirement at the end of next week and we are planning to move house. I’m so happy at the mo, I was so scared this result would burst my happy bubble. I’ve got another two lots of scans before I reach the two year mark, what happens them I’m not sure but just to reach that goal would be a miracle. I continue to live in hope, and look forward to a restful sleep tonight. Love D :x::x::x::x::x::x:

El Ivan

Just seen this. Brilliant news @DianeS 😃:x:

jean

Good news @DianeS. So pleased for you :x::x::x:

CD1966

That is amazing news @DianeS - really happy for you!

Pam

Wonderful news @DianeS :x::x:

Tiffany

Really pleased for you. Great news @DianeS

Pitstop

YAY!! That’s great new @DianeS, so pleased for you 😊

lindyloo

Fantastic news @DianeS :x::x:

Ben81

Awesome news @DianeS. So glad they came back clear for you :x:

DianeS

Thank you all so much for your continued support, sorry I can’t tag you all, but I thank each and every one of you, don’t know where I would be without you all love D :x::x::x::x::x::x::x:

lynn collier

Such good news for a lovely and kind person may yr happiness continue :x::x::x:

Michele

Well done @DianeS , that's great news. :x::x::x::x::x:

bichon

That is brilliant news '@DianeS.i THINK YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD CHANCE TO REACH THE 2YEAR MARK WITH CLEAR SCANS.yOU ARE DEFINITELY HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND PERHAPS ARE A LITTLE PESSIMISTIC IN THINKING YOU NEED A MIRACLE.a LITTLE BIT OF LUCK IS ALL THAT IS REQUIRED. Sorry for not replying sooner to your post, but i was in a little bit of panic myself as i found it impossible to log on to this website for 8 days. You really do appreciate something when it is no longer there.Something about server not recognising source. I was greatly relieved when i managed to get through tonight.Best of luck with the future and i am really delighted with your excellent news. Love BICHON

lofour

Great news @DianeS! So pleased for you. May my husband's treatment goes well as well. :x:

bexly33

Great news @DianeS. Just seen your post. Hope move goes well :x::x::x:

Ben81

Great news @DianesS. Really glad the scans came back clear, now you can get on and enjoy those plans! :x:

Polly68

Super news @DianeS :x::x::x:

Jaybec

Amazing news @DianeS :x::x::x:

SariDaffs

Wonderful news @DianeS, I hope you have had lots of good nights sleep and that your daughter's wedding goes absolutely marvelously! Sarah :x::x:

Sparrow

Yay @DianeS, congratulations on your wonderful news! Good luck with the move, your daughter's wedding and your hubby's retirement!! Thinking of you and wishing you nothing but blue skies and sunny days ahead .. much love and hugs :x::x::x:

Delboy

Well done @DianeS 👍👍👍