Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

New to the forum?

meggyjan66

hi all

just joined up and wanted to say hi...i was diagnosed and treated back in 2016...hopefully i'll learn stuff and if i can help others then great...:D

Gary not Gavin

Hi and a warm welcome. I have got to say the people on here are helpful informative and very supportive and sometimes can point you in the right direction.

Good luck and have a great week.

Gavin :x::x:

Sparkles

@meggyjan66 A helloooo from me 😊 :x::x:

Pam

Hi @meggyjan66 welcome :x::x:

charleyb

Hi @meggyjan66 welcome from me too!! I hope your treatment is going well :x::x:

Lizalou

And hello from me @meggyjan66

I see you are waiting for a hernia op, but apart from that, are you doing OK at the moment? I hope so. :x:

palace1960

Welcome from me as well @meggyjan66 - I just read your profile and I was also diagnosed in 2016 and have a permanent stoma so we have a bit in common! - Good luck with any further treatment you are having - cheers Ron

mem

Hello and welcome from me too @meggyjan66 :x::x:

Baxter2

Hi @meggyjan66 and another warm welcome from me too!

I hope you’re finding the forum an informative and supportive place.

Sending very best wishes,

K💚💜💙💛❤️

Chas

Hi @meggyjan66 support always here. :x::x:

Rach

@meggyjan66 a warm welcome from me :x::x:

DianeS

Hi @meggyjan66 wishing you a very warm and friendly welcome to our forum :x::x::x::x:

GD62

Hello @meggyjan66 extending a very cordial and amicable bienvenue to the forum :x::x::x:

Ben81

Hi @meggyjan66, welcome to the forum :) :x:

jinnyp

Hello @meggyjan66, another welcome from me 😄 :x::x:

chris61

Welcome @meggyjan66. Lots of good information and support here. :x::x:

Lady B

Hello from me @meggyjan66, I’m sure you’ll love being part of the forum 😘 :x::x:

Jane39

@meggyjan66 . Hello . I’m a recent forum joiner and have had great support and advice :x::x:

Jim3rg

@meggyjan66 Hello and welcome, I've only been here about a month but found a wealth of support and advice fom the people here.

Take care.
Jim

Baxter2

Good morning @meggyjan66 and a very warm welcome to the forum! I’m sure you’ll hpgain a good deal of information, support and friendship on here fro the lovely forum community!

I’m sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I’ve just read your profile and see you’ve had a tough time over the last couple of years. How are things now? Are you on chemo just now?

I also noticed you’re in north Lanarkshire. We have a date arranged for an Edinburgh meet for lunch late May so would be great if you wanted to join us!

Take care and keep in touch?

K💚💙💜💛❤️