Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

General Discussion

Mother’s Day

Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful mums out there!

And a special thought to all the mums in heaven, and to everyone missing their mum today, thinking of you all & sending love & hugs to everyone :x::x::x:

Thank you for your thoughtfulness @Trinity.

I find Mother's Day difficult for several reasons, but hope to see one of my offspring and looking forward to phone calls too. :x::x:

What a nice thought @Trinity. Seeing all the family today - and I've just heard that Catherine is making cakes!

Polly 1

Not a Mummy myself unfortunately but just made a victoria sponge cake which C and I are taking round to my Mum and Dad's later this afternoon.

It's her 88th birthday as well 🎂

Today is bitter sweet for me. Remembering my lovely mum on my 2nd mothers day without her and laying some flowers for her, all whilst spending some quality time with family. Thinking of everyone out there who are missing someone important in their lives. xxx

Thank you so much @Trinity a lovely thought. Missing my mum today too, this beast took her from me 6 years ago. What would zi give to have her here right now. Sending love to you all, and special thoughts for all of you loverly mummies ♥️♥️♥️

💕💕💕💕💕💕 that’s lovely @LABluebell :x::x::x:

Difficult day :x::x:

That’s a lovely thought @Trinity.
Have my Mum with us today and it’s her birthday today as well so good to spend time with her. Bittersweet though as my sister is no longer with us.
💕💕 to all today, mums or not, you are all fab! :x::x::x:

What a nice thort @Trinity. :x::x::x::x:

Lovely sentiments @Trinity and @LABluebell. Iv been spoilt rotten , been taken to snowy Cumbria by my three lovely daughters and two wonderful son in laws for the weekend . I'm feeling very blessed to have them, always sad as my mum passed away five years ago, and always aware of those for who mother's Day is difficult. :x::x:

Same to you @Trinity. My daughter cooked lunch and we were all sitting round the table when my youngest grandchild aged 2 asked if everyone was alright☺. He also thought that saying cheers meant clinking the dinner plates. Watching the Good Dinosaur afterwards finished off a lovely day. It made me cry. :x::x::x:

Bless him @bexly33 they really make you smile don’t they :x:

springer michelle

Mothers on mothers day. Daughter in law to be, daughter and me and grandchildren x

springer michelle

Sorry middle is daughter in law :x:

What a lovely photo :x::x: