Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

General Discussion

Kate (Fnky8)

I’m so very sad and sorry to be sharing the news that the beautiful and wonderful Kate sadly passed away yesterday morning. Her passing was peaceful with her husband Jason, Mum, and Dad by her side.
My thoughts are with Jason, their two young children and their family at this time.
Rest in peace beautiful lady you will be sorely missed ❤️ :x::x:

Too sad and unfair! My condolences to her family. :x::x::x:

I'm shocked and sad, my thoughts are with her family :x:

So gutted for you Kate, love and condolences to Jason and the boys xx this is so sad :x::x::x:

Very saddened to read this. She looked so fabulous and well on her wedding day last year. Condolences to all the family and friends @mem. Bridget :x::x:

Jacey Connell 74

So very sad to hear the news. Thoughts are with your family :x::x::x:

Such sad news. Thanks for letting us know @mem. Absolutely gutted. :( :x:

Such upsetting news. Sending love and prayers for Kate's family.

Noo :( I'm so shocked to read this. Kate was glowing on her wedding day just a few months ago... I'm just so sad for Kate's husband, my love and deepest sympathy to Kate's family :x::x::x:

This is just so shocking, i’m so very sorry to hear this. Love to all her family, sending you strength at this devastating time ❤️💛💚💙💜

springer michelle

Sad news. God bless you all :x::x:

:( very upsetting news.

Rest in peace @fnkyf8 - Thank you so much for your support when my mum went through her journey. Sleep well angel :x::x::x:

Deepest sympathy and thoughts goes to all your friends and family. Sending my love and hugs :x::x::x:

El Ivan

So very very sad. RIP @fnkyf8
Ivan 😔

margaret ensor

So sorry. Thoughts and prayers for the family. Margaret

So very sad to hear this heartbreaking news. :x::x::x:

So sad, sorry to read this. :x::x::x:

❤️❤️ I’m so sorry. This is heartbreaking. Thank you @mem :x::x:

This sad news knocked me for six. She was so supportive when I was first diagnosed. What a lovely lady. Sending my love and condolences to her family :x::x::x:

Another post that I hadn't seen until now. So sad to be reading this, so so unfair. Best wishes to her friends and family. :x::x:

Just noticed this post. Very sad to read. RIP @fnkyf8 :x::x: