Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

General Discussion

lynn collier

Barry in hosp

Hi everyone poor Barry still in hosp bleeding to stoma stopped but he being sick a fair bit thinkthe morphine making him a bit forgetful it so awful watching him my girls so sad and grandchildren hosp finally doing a ct scan this afternoon anyway love to you wonderful people out there xxxxx 😘

mem

I'm really sorry to hear Barry is poorly @lynn collier. I really do hope the CT scan can shed some light on the possible reasons for you all.
Thinking of you and your family and as always sending love :x::x:

lynn collier

Thank you @mem I’m very stressed :x::x:

Mandy

Hoping you get some answers soon.Sending big hugs :x::x:

eyeofthetiger

@lynn collier So sorry to hear that Barry has had to go back into hospital. Hopefully they can find out what is causing the stoma to bleed and sort it out quickly and get back home. You are doing an amazing job. Sending you a big hug :x::x::x:

Pam

Sending hugs @lynn collier so sorry for you all :x::x:

Rach

@lynn collier sending love to you :x::x::x:

kim74

Hoping you get some answers from the ct scan,@lynn collier sending much love and strength to you :x::x:

springer michelle

Thinking of you . Take care and hope they can sort out barrys problem very soon :x:

Catherine Blakeney

@lynn collier sending you and Barry lots of positive thoughts and healing hugs. 🤗💕

Swan

Sending lots of love to you all @lynn collier :x::x:

Michele

@lynn collier, sorry to Barry is in hospital. Sending you lots of love :x::x::x::x:

OFJ

Sorry to hear that Barry is so unwell, hope the CT results are back soon, love and hugs :x::x::x:

DianeS

Big hugs @lynn collier lots of love to you both :x::x::x::x: