Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Life with bowel cancer

HH79

Happy photo from Today’s Meet Up

Hello all
Lovely to meet you all @DianeS @Tiffany @rebeccao @chris61 and apologies do tag the other lady I wasn’t sure if Forum name!
Thanks for organising xx

Tiffany
Polly68

What a gorgeous bunch you all are :x::x::x:

Baxter2

Lovely photo of you all! Just have to work out who’s who!

K?❤️???

mem

Great photo all ☺️ :x::x::x:

Wendywood

Hello all of You! Fab photo, ty for sharing :x::x::x:

Tiffany

@Baxter2. From left to right..Diane S, Crispy, HH79, Me, Rebeccao and Chris61 :x::x::x:

Alan C

@Tiffany Smashing pic :) and chips too mmm...

crispy

It was lovely to see you all today and great location. Thank you @ Rebecca for arranging it. Here’s to the next meet :x::x::x:

chris61

I was hoping no-one would notice those @Alan C !! It was great to meet you all today. Hopefully a bigger gathering next time.:x::x:

Bridget55

Looks like you had a great time. Lovely photo. I'm in the Alps for a week. Great to escape everything for s while. I'm snowshoeing which has been great. :x:

SariDaffs

What a lovely photo! Looks like you all had an excellent time:) Sarah :x::x::x:

Baxter2

Ahh, thanks @Tiffany! Great to put faces to names! Looks like you all had a good old get together!

@Bridget, sounds great! What is snowshoeing??

K????❤️

Baxter2

@Bridget

Just googled it! Good for you! Looks a bit like cross country skiing but walking instead. I think I’d prefer to stick to skiing but don’t think I have the strength in my legs anymore. You’re doing great!

:x::x:

Trinity

Lovely photo, pleased you all enjoyed :x::x:

CD1966

What a terrific photo - so glad you all had a great time!

DianeS

Thank you for organising the meet @rebeccao, really lovely to meet you all, and Bentleys was a great choice. So pleased to see you and hubby @crispy, such a long time since I last saw you. Looking forward to our next get together, love D :x::x::x::x:

lynn collier

Having fun you all look so happy :x::x::x: