Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Stage 4 bowel cancer

HH79

Sending Lanky Yankee love

Hi everyone. Laura has had some surgery today on her thigh and hip to control the pain/damaged the cancer has been causing. I know we are all keeping everything crossed for a good outcome and she’ll be starting Folfox soon. Such an amazing lady. She always appreciates any messages of hope and strength and is on FB. She is a massive inspiration to us all :x::x:

Polly 1

:x::x:

jinnyp

@LankyYankee, hope your surgery has gone well and you get some relief from the pain.

I used to be an oncology nurse and can’t imagine working and supporting others whilst having so many worries of my own to deal with as well. You are a real inspiration to me and many others.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Big hugs to you, Jane :x::x::x:

kim74

Big hugs from me.@LankyYankee :x::x:

Baxter2

Sending you lots and lots of love, hope and healing @LankyYankee! If anyone can do this, you can!

K💚💜💙💛❤️

Hollyhock

Big love to you @LankyYankee , thinking of you lovely, hope everything is going in the right direction :x::x::x::x:

Mum37

Sending lots of love and hugs @LankyYankee hope surgery went well today and hoping for a speedy recovery. You really are amazing! 💖💖💖

Sparrow

@LankyYankee, sending you loads of love and big healing hugs... I hope the surgery will help ease your pain. You are always in our thoughts and prayers, Laura :x::x::x:

LynneW

Thinking of you @LankyYankee , hoping the operation went well and that it will ease your problems. Sincere best wishes. :x::x::x:

Bridget55

What an amazing lady @LankyYankee. Your determination and positivity in adverse conditions is an inspiration to us all. Sending strength and hugs :x::x:

jean

Sending you hugs . @LankyYankee :x::x::x::x:

CD1966

Really hoping your surgery went well today @LankyYankee - as you know my brother had a hip replacement for a met which had lodged in his hip/top of femur. That was last May and he is doing ok now.

Wendywood

Big hugs and lots of love to you wonderful @LankyYankee :x::x::x::x:

Lee1974

You got this Laura :x:

Sele2017

@ LankyYankee, wishing you well for your operation and I hope will relieve the pain. All the best. :x::x:

kidsversuscopy

@LankyYankee wishing you lots of love and a speedy recovery from your op :x::x::x::x:

bexly33

Good luck with your op @LankyYankee. 🤗🤗 :x::x::x: