Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Younger people with bowel cancer

Lauren5429

Matthew’s Day

Well, today is the day. I hope I do you proud reading your eulogy Matthew. I drew you some pencil sketches for the front of your order of service too ? to compliment your beautiful picture.
Wish me luck forumites! Thanks again for all your support xox

Mandy

Thinking of you :x::x::x:

Lizalou

Sending love and prayers for you and for Matthew's family @Lauren5429 :x::x:

belinda66

I'm sure you'll do him proud.

palace1960

You will do him proud @Lauren5429 as you have always done - thinking of you Ron :x:

GD62

Hello @Lauren5429

In my thoughts and prayers.

Gerry :x:

Stumpit

Sending you love :x::x::x:

chris61

Hello @Lauren5429 . You have the love and support of everyone here behind you. Thinking of you at this time. :x::x:

Bear G

Sending you the biggest virtual hugs @Lauren5429
You'll do him proud
:x::x:

El Ivan

Best wishes to you and your family @Lauren5429 :x:

Sophie

Hope all went well. So sorry you've had to go through all of this. Sending love :x::x::x:

kdan

Best wishes to you, family and friends.

Chas

God bless you all.

Jaap

No wonder Matthew had the dress code "no scruffy people" if he was part of a cabin crew in the past.
Hope you found comfort in being surrounded by all the people who love Matthew today.

Swan

I'm sure you will have done Matthew proud today. :x::x:

LABluebell

@Lauren5429 Well done that woman. What a day to go through. Matthew was surely with you every step of the way. Sending you enfolding hugs and strength to face tomorrow. No more pain for Matthew. Go gently :x::x::x::x::x::x:

Trinity

Hi @Lauren5429 I was thinking of you yesterday and your lovely Matthew, sending you love & strength in the coming days, weeks & months. Lots & lots of love :x::x::x:

Sasa

You have always done him proud @Lauren5429 .... hope yesterday went well for you and your family we have all been thinking about you.

Sarah :x: