Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Stage 4 bowel cancer

HH79

Do send LankyYankee a cuddle xx

Hi all. Lovely Laura has been having a rough time with pain and if you get chance send her a virtual hug. She’s always so wonderful to any of us when we struggle. Keep looking ahead lovely lady :x::x:

Bear G

Hey @LankyYankee
How're you doing?
Sorry to come late to this party but it's wonderful to see all the love coming your way from all your forum friends.
So pleased your team have been able to get the pain under control and that you've been able to restart Chemo, fingers firmly crossed that it helps keep things under control without too many problems.
Big hugs to you and your lovely family too
Bear
:x::x:

Jaap

I hope you get home soon @LankyYankee.
Hopefully your friend in terms of the chemo sorts things out..and any side effects will be managed by you as well as before!

Sasa

Sorry to hear you’re having a rough time my lovely, thinking of you @LankyYankee

Sarah :x:

Wendywood

Hiya @LankyYankee sending you warm hugs and lotsalove. You are an inspiration to me. Whenever your name come up on the forum it lifts my spirits......thank you for being the brightstar that you are! :x::x::x:

jean

Sending you hugs @LankyYankee :x::x::x:

desiderata

Sending love and hugs fit for the superwoman that you are @LankyYankee! I hope the chemo brings you some respite and your pain remains under control :x::x::x::x:

david watt

@LankyYankee I hope you are doing well beautiful lady, this is a cruel and awful disease and only seems to affect the best people. Best wishes David

StellieHB

@LankyYankee - Hey there lovely lady. Thank you for all the sunshine you bring to the forum. Here are some healing rays coming your way ☀️ ☀️ and big gentle hugs thrown in for good measure 🤗 🤗❤️❤️:x::x:

Naomi6861

@LankyYankee sending you big hugs from Bristol. Grew up in Bude so know Barnstaple well. You are such an up beat positive person, sending you good vibes and positive thoughts :x::x:

Sele2017

@LankyYankee, sending you the biggest hug ever and I hope your feeling much better. Best wishes.
:x::x:

tonibates1

@LankyYankee
hello my lovely, how are you doing these days??? Sending you so much love and huge hugs coming right at you. Steve and Toni. :x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x:

angepange

Hi @LankyYankee , how are you doing today? I really hope the pain is under control and you are feeling more comfortable now. God bless. Thinking of you. Lots of love. Angie :x::x:

Mandy

Hi hope you are pain free and hoping a big virtual hug will help :x::x:

Dan-888

HUGE {{{ HUGS! }}} @LankyYankee !
Hope today is a better day.
Step by step. Day by day.
xxx Dan

Salgal

@LankyYankee 🤗🤗🤗🤗 big hugs 🤗 🤗🤗🤗 hope your days are getting better :x::x::x::x:

poshbird

Hi, hope you are feeling a bit better today. :x::x::x::x::x::x::x:

Jenken