Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORUM WILL CHANGE TO THE NEW CHARITY NAME, LOGO AND COLOURS FROM FIRST AUGUST 2018

Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Younger people with bowel cancer

Lauren5429

Rest in Peace My Beautiful Beautiful MB 25.10.86 - 3.1.18

Matthew fought such a long and hard battle... life will never be the same. Such a brave brave man. You’re at peace now my lovely. Sweet dreams. Love you XoxoX ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mum37

Totally devastated for you and your family, thinking of you in this awful time. :x::x:

springer michelle

Oh no @Lauren5429, I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am, god bless Matthew, and sending my best for you and the family :x::x:

LynneW

Sending my deepest condolences @Lauren5429 I am so sorry to read about Matthew. He is at peace now and not in pain. XXX.

palace1960

@Lauren5429 there are no words to express how sorry I am to hear this news, my sincerest condolences to you. RIP Matthew - Ron :x:

Lauren5429

I’m so lost without Matthew, nothing prepares you for this.. I thought I’d be strong enough. Thanks again for all your messages :x::x::x:

Meezermum

@Lauren5429 just a big hug for you . You don't have to be strong , just cry as much as You want as this is a hard time :x::x:

mr rusty

@Lauren5429 So sad. RIP Matthew. Hold on to your memories. You will never forget, but one day you will smile again. :x::x:

CD1966

So very sorry to hear about Matthew. My very sincere condolences.

lynn collier

Oh I’m so so sorry my deepest condolences :x::x::x::x::x:

CalmOnTheOutside

So sorry to read your update. I can't even really imagine how you're feeling, you have really been through the mill. I hope you can find some way forward with time :x::x::x:

Freckles50

@Lauren@5429 so very sorry to read this news ..... so young, it's heartbreaking. Hope it helps to know there are so many thinking of you :x::x::x:

bbrose1

Dear Lauren I’m So very sorry to read about this very sad news, god bless :x::x:

Sean

This is devastating news @Lauren5429 and I so sorry Matthew isn't here anymore, but he'll be watching over. Big hugs.:x:

Gary not Gavin

? felt condolences to u and your family :x::x:

jean

So sorry to hear this news @Lauren5429xxx

Mags54

@Lauren5429 So very sad for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. ?:x::x::x::x:

Highkaren

@Lauren5429 ...there are no words.......Im so sorry for your loss of Mathew, be kind to yourself and allow yourself time to grieve....in the fullness of time there will be more smiles than sorrow in a day XXX BIG HUGS :x::x::x:

StellieHB

@Lauren5429. What an amazing love you obviously had - thinking of you and sending so much sympathy your way ❤️❤️:x::x::x:

Mandy

so so sorry to read this :x::x: