Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORUM WILL CHANGE TO THE NEW CHARITY NAME, LOGO AND COLOURS FROM FIRST AUGUST 2018

Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Stage 4 bowel cancer

Lauren5429

Given Days... maybe a week?

Well as the title says... we were told today.. I’m in shock.... I don’t know how I am going to cope... but I guess I just have to take it day-by-day.
We’re trying to get things in order including a will.. any suggestions for what else we should be sorting? And also advice for getting through this..

Baxter2

Thinking of you both @Lauren5429

I just hope that Matt can be comfortable and peaceful.

Love and strength to you,

Karen ????❤️

Lexi

@Lauren5429 Dearest Lauren i am thinking of you both, sending the biggest hug for you both :x::x::x:

Daffodil

Keeping you both in my thoughts @Lauren5429 :x::x::x:

Swan

Just sending you both so much love @Lauren5429. It really is beyond horrible. Hope they soon get him comfortable. :x::x:

LABluebell

@Lauren5429 Sending you love and quiet strength :x::x::x:

Lady GT

@Lauren5429 , words really just don't seem enough my Lovely. Just know that I am thinking of you both. :x:

Clarissa

@Lauren5429, have been thinking of you a lot in the last few days. Sending you & Matt lots of love & virtual support.

Clarissa :x::x::x:

springer michelle

Thinking of you always :x::x::x::x:

Les55

Thinking of you both @Lauren5429 :x::x:

Caraeliz24

@Lauren5429 sending you the love to find the strength within to help you through such difficult times. :x:

Sally1963

This is so desperately sad. We are all thinking of you and sending loving hugs, always here for you :x::x::x:

Sophie

Just to let you know, you've been on my mind all week. Love to you both :x::x::x::x:

mem

I really wish I could just give you a big hug @Lauren5429. Thinking of you both and sending more love. :x::x:

Mountainmaid

@Lauren5429 so sorry to read this. Thinking of you both :x::x::x:

Familyfirst

@Lauren5429 sending you both loving hugs and to say you are in my prayers :x:

jinnyp

@Lauren5429 just wanted to say I’ve been thinking of you and Matt - sending you love and strength for the coming days. Hope that Matt can be made comfortable. Hugs to you both Jane :x::x::x:

OFJ

So sorry to hear this @Lauren5429 , thinking of you both and sending love and gentle hugs :x::x::x: