Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORUM WILL CHANGE TO THE NEW CHARITY NAME, LOGO AND COLOURS FROM FIRST AUGUST 2018

Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Younger people with bowel cancer

at2017

So I've officially joined the club ☹️

So I've officially joined the club, had my colonoscopy yesterday and came face to face with the little blighter! The endoscopist said it looks fairly easy to remove. He saw a load of polyps, removed the biggest to send for tests.
I'm amazed at how quick everything moves. The hosp called today, they have booked ct scan for next week, a meeting with consultants week after for care plan and then operation should be first week of Jan.
Feel much better now I have a time frame :x::x:

Baxter2

Hi @at2017

I’m sorry you’ve been diagnosed but as you say, at least you now have a clear plan of action! Take care and hope you can enjoy the festivities despite all this going on.

Lots of love,

K ????❤️

Lizalou

Well, @at2017 at least you have an early diagnosis and are not still wondering . I am so glad you saw your GP and got the ball rolling.

Now you know what you are facing, will soon have a plan of action, and even get a proper Christmas .

Let us know when you know the next step, because there will be lots of us with previous experience to support you. :x::x:

michael

@at2017

OK, so you now have a plan. Good.

Enjoy Christmas and keep us informed.

Michael

at2017

Thank you guys ?
Full steam ahead with Christmas now!
I have 3 kids including 1 year old twins, so they certainly help to keep my mind off the doom and gloom :x::x:

Baxter2

Oh wow! You certainly have your hands full @at2017

Christmas will be such fun in your house!

K ????❤️

at2017

Oh yes!! Never a dull moment!
Xx

Quote from @Baxter2:
Oh wow! You certainly have your hands full @at2017

Christmas will be such fun in your house!

K ????❤️

GD62

Hello @2017 Glad to heat you have a plan :x:

Lauren5429

Hi @at2017 - I’m so sorry you had to join us .. I hope you find this forum useful and comforting during your journey. Stay strong, you can do this ? :x::x::x: