Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Life with bowel cancer

HH79

**Tues 6th Feb** 12pm Hemel Hemp Meet

Hello all.

Appreciate this location won’t suit everyone but a few Herts/Bucks ‘gang’ meeting this day for lunch at Bentleys, 5 Village Centre, Hemel Hempstead HP3 8QG

@rebeccao @Swanseacat @DianeS
Hope others can join us! Lots love :x::x:

rebeccao

Sorry I’ve been out all day, 6/2 is good for me too @HH79 , @Swanseacat so happy to rebook fishery wharf for then, 12oclock? Let me know how many? The more the merrier :x::x:

HH79

Oh this is looking very exciting for 6th Feb @Tiffany @chris61.
@Bear G are you not too far and fancy??
Thank you @rebeccao! I would rebook it for 8 people. Thanks again :x::x:

DianeS

I’m able to make 6th Feb, and so pleased @Tiffany and @chris61 can come. Thanks for re-arranging :x::x::x::x::x::x:

Bear G

Thanks for the invitation @HH79 but I can't be there.
I'm sure you'll all have a great time and please don't forget to take a few pics!
:x::x:

lynn collier

Aww just after my dear Barry’s birthday one day I will meet
You all he not very great at min getting pain a lot and I’ve been in bed for two days anyway everyone have a great time :x::x::x::x:

Trinity

Oh @lynn collier hope your feeling better ? And Barry has something for the pain :x::x:

lynn collier

Slowly getting there yes barry having morphine hope you are okay @Trinity :x::x::x::x:

rebeccao

Hi all I have booked us a table for lunch for 6/2 but change of venue. Still in Hemel Hempstead, it’s at Bentleys which is a fantastic deli, lunch venue. address
5 Village Centre
Hemel Hempstead HP3 8QG

Table booked for 12, looking forward to meeting you all then ,

@HH79 @Swanseacat @DianeS @Tiffany @Trinity @chris61 @lynn collier :x::x:

HH79

Thanks @rebeccao I’ll adjust post too so no one confused venue, thanks again & look forward to it :x::x:

Trinity

@rebeccao sorry I think I may have confused the issue, I won’t be able to come I live in Yorkshire & are working that day. I hope you all have a lovely time though :x::x:

Bridget55

Sounds good all. My namesake! Have fun. I’ll be snowshoeing in the Alps. Look forward to the photos. We all hope to meet you @Bear G ,😀 too. :x::x:

Tiffany

Perfect @rebeccao. I've been to Bentley's.. It's lovely :x::x::x:

DianeS

Many thanks @rebeccao look forward to seeing you all :x::x:

Swanseacat

Fingers crossed I’ll have childcare sorted, if not I’ll bring the toddler nutter in to say hello! :x:

at2017

I'm going to try and get someone to watch the kids and come :x:

HH79

Hi @stillpaul just tagging you here as saw you’re not too far away, maybe a bit soon to meet up and things but v welcome to join! :x::x:

stillpaul

HI and thank you. I have just read your profile. Sometimes it can be so hard to bear and yet, as I read about others, I find comfort and reassurance. I am certainly keen to meet up and develop my support network. Paul X
X

Quote from @HH79:
Hi @stillpaul just tagging you here as saw you’re not too far away, maybe a bit soon to meet up and things but v welcome to join!

Swanseacat

Hello all. I won’t be able to join as it will be my little one’s first morning at pre school, and I’ll have to pick him up early. Next time! :x::x:

Delboy

Would love to be there but I’m away this time - enjoy and I look forward to the photos. 💪🤗