Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Life with bowel cancer

1234annie

Round 12...

Hi All, round 12 this week!! My final session !! I'm looking forward to a rest now. Had my body scan last Weds but don't have the final results till 18th. I'm hoping if there was something wrong they woukdnt leave me hanging that long... so looking forward to a rest, more energy and normality if there is such a thing now!! Hope you are a ok..annie :x: :x:

charleyb

Whooo hooo go Annie!! you are doing so well :x::x::x:

steve707

Know just how you feel, Great news @1234annie. Once you have rested go and celebrate in style. Have a wonderful christmas. :x::x::x::x:

1234annie

Thanks all. @steve707 have u had your follow up scan and results?

steve707

Hi @1234annie My scan is next week the 11th, I spoke with one of the nurses today and she said that I should get my results on the 4th January at my Oncology appointment. Any issues they would be in touch before that, no news is good news's they say.

jinnyp

Go @1234annie, enjoy a well earned rest and embrace the normality. Everything crossed for good results for you :x::x::x:

1234annie
Quote from @steve707:
Hi @1234annie My scan is next week the 11th, I spoke with one of the nurses today and she said that I should get my results on the 4th January at my Oncology appointment. Any issues they would be in touch before that, no news is good news's they say.

Thats good Steve, hope its the same as me.