Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Life with bowel cancer

DianeS

Sharing positivity

I’ve been catching up on posts this morning and have read some beautiful positive posts and I would really like to share a page from a book which was on the table in reception where I had bloods done this week. Hope you all have a lovely weekend of good health ♥️♥️♥️

springer michelle

That's lovely and so true , all of these :x:

DianeS

It was lovely going through the book to see what everyone had written @springer michelle. Wish I could have copied more of them. Looking forward to seeing you soon :x::x::x::x::x:

Clancy

@DianeS, what a lovely idea, I may start one of my own. Hope you are enjoying your chemo free days, and continue with your good health.:x::x:

DianeS

Hi @Clancy I always wondered what it would be like to retire/semi retire, and I love it . Not sure what I do with my time but still don’t seem to have enough. I think the book is a great idea and was lovely to read what people had written :x::x:

Bridget55

Hi @DianeS thanks for sharing...good to reinforce. Happy Sunday.. off for a 9 mile walk in the Derbyshire hills. :x:

GD1962

Hello @DianeS

Great ideas and thanks for sharing those thoughts :x::x::x:

DianeS

Hope you are having a lovely walk @Bridget55 saw your article and photo on FB, well done, you look lovely :x::x::x::x::x:

DianeS

My pleasure @GD1962 :x::x::x::x::x:

Bridget55
Quote from @DianeS:
Hope you are having a lovely walk @Bridget55 saw your article and photo on FB, well done, you look lovely

Great walk thanks @DianeS. Did a 10 miler. Weather looks great this week so planning to do 12 miles on Thursday part of the derwent valley heritage walk. Quite flat as it follows the river. Thanks for your other comments. Feeling a lot better.. just had a blip of a couple of weeks but much brighter now. Wedding dress for niece now selected. Now need to think about an outfit for myself! Probably leave until next Spring. :x: