Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Life with bowel cancer

LankyYankee

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to wish all my forum Family a Happy Thanksgiving today. It can be so hard to darn near impossible to be thankful when you are battling cancer yet I feel more grateful this year than ever before. I am grateful to be alive.... grateful for the love and support of my family and friends and very grateful for you my forum Family. Hug your loved ones close and feel free to share what you are thankful for today if you wish. My love to each and every one of you from your lanky Yankee :x::x::x:

Trinity

Happy thanks giving to you @LankyYankee, I’m thankful for all the friends I’ve gained on this forum since my hubbys illness - friends for life 💕 :x::x:

Baxter2

Happy Thanksgiving to you too @LankyYankee I feel thankful every day for all the wonderful people around me including my forum friends! Habpve a lovely day! K💚💙💛💜❤️

Lizalou

Happy Thanksgiving from me too @LankyYankee and everyone else. I have lots to be thankful for and this is a great reminder. :x::x:

charleyb

Happy thanksgiving @LankyYankee i`m thankful for all my friends, family and forum friends, and i`m extra thankful that i picked an amazing man to call my husband and father to my mini men. Wishing everyone a lovely day :x::x::x:

GD1962

Hello @LankyYankee

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.......all the very best :x::x::x:

chrissie

Happy Thanksgiving to you @LankyYankee hope it’s a good one :x::x::x:

Bear G

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the forum!
I for one feel I’ve got lots to be thankful for, not least this wonderful forum.
Big hugs
:x::x:

Polly 1

Happy Thanksgiving :x:

Tiffany

Happy Thanksgiving @LankyYankee. Hope you enjoy your celebrations and you are right we have a lot to be thankful for :x::x::x::x:

Clancy

Happy Thanksgiving @LankyYankee.:x::x:

Lawsey

You are wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving :x::x::x:

CD1966

A wonderful Thanksgiving to you and your family too @LankyYankee !

Mum37

Happy Thanksgiving @LankyYankee . I'm thankful to still be alive and for the kindness of strangers I have met going through this awful time. Hope you get to spend an extra special day with your family :x::x:

mem

Happy Thanksgiving to you too @LankyYankee and all the other lovely peeps on this forum. Hope you’re having a lovely day too @Sparrow 😘 :x::x:

AliceB

Happy Thanksgiving @LankyYankee . So much to be thankful for this year ! :x:

CD1966

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well @LankyYankee !

LynneW

I am late, but Happy Thanksgiving to @LankyYankee and everyone else on this great forum :x: