Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Life with bowel cancer

Bridget55

Mini Midlands meet up MeezerMum and Bridget55

Julie and myself had a lovely impromptu meeting today. Great to meet in person a fellow forumite. We actually realised last week we have a mutual friend in common so that's an added bonus. Enjoyed a lovely cuppa on this grey rainy day. We shall be doing if again so anyone else in the area is welcome to meet us. Watch this space. Location is Barton under Needwood marina, The Apple Tree tea room. For those more health conscious they do a lovely Turmeric and Almond milk latte xx
@Meezermum

Bridget55

springer michelle

That's lovely to see you two. Our meets made my journey so much easier meeting people and speaking to them. We have gained good friendships :x::x:

Meezermum

@Bridget55 it was a great meet up . Exchanging life experiences over a bit chocolate . It was so wet outside and cost at The Apple Tree cafe . It is reassuring to know that someone else understands and shares your Americans concerns . Will certainly be doing this again .
@springer michelle you so right and great to meet Bridget in person .
Julie :x::x:

Rach

@Bridget55 @Meezermum lovely photo of you both. I'm glad you had a good time :x::x::x:

Trinity

Lovely picture ! One good thing to come from my husbands diagnosis is the friends I’ve made on this forum ! Just wish we all lived closer :x::x: