Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORUM WILL CHANGE TO THE NEW CHARITY NAME, LOGO AND COLOURS FROM FIRST AUGUST 2018

Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Younger people with bowel cancer

Jonathan25

Sad news

Hi all. I wanted to let you know that Lucy passsed away this evening. I spoke to her on Wednesday and things had progressed extremely quickly. Please send your thoughts and prayers to her incredible family. We love you @Lucylocket

GD62

Thanks @Jonathan25

My thoughts and prayers are as with Lucy and family and always with all forum members daily :x::x::x:

Jaynesr

So so sad. She shone brightly. :x:

Rockford

So very sorry to hear this news
RIP Lucy
:x::x:

Caraeliz24

Every person who loses their life to this illness hits home so hard. Thoughts go out to her friends and family, such a wonderful young lady :x::x:

CD1966

Gosh, that is such dreadful news. My thoughts are with all her family and friends.

Michele

Truly tragic news. My thoughts are with her family at this terrible time :x::x:

Pitstop

R.I.P Lucy, my thoughts are with your family & friends :x::x::x:

kellyh15

So very sad ? thoughts with her friends and family :x::x::x:

Ben81

:( What awful news. So sad :x:

Ally13

Tragic news. So very young. RIP. Prayers and thoughts with family and friends. :x:

itfc1959

Horrible. So, so sad.

Mistyalpine

Oh shit... I bloody hate this disease so much... ?

OFJ

Very, very sad news, condolences to her friends and family :x:

Lauren5429

Rest in Peace @Lucylocket - such a beauty, so sad. Sending love to her friends and family :x::x:

Sean

totally shocked by this, she seemed to be doing well. Just horrible. Rest well love @Lucylocket .:x:

Sparkles

?

nat

Sad sad news. My thoughts are with her family :x::x:

bbrose1

Such a sad loss, god bless beautiful :x::x:

Sussex34

Have just seen this am so very sorry to hear the news. Rest in peace Lucy :x::x::x:

Sparrow

My deepest sympathy to @Lucylocket's family and friends. How very sad, and such a gorgeous girl. Love and Hugs :x::x::x: