Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Younger people with bowel cancer

Jonathan25

Sad news

Hi all. I wanted to let you know that Lucy passsed away this evening. I spoke to her on Wednesday and things had progressed extremely quickly. Please send your thoughts and prayers to her incredible family. We love you @Lucylocket

GD62

Thanks @Jonathan25

My thoughts and prayers are as with Lucy and family and always with all forum members daily :x::x::x:

Jaynesr

So so sad. She shone brightly. :x:

Rockford

So very sorry to hear this news
RIP Lucy
:x::x:

Caraeliz24

Every person who loses their life to this illness hits home so hard. Thoughts go out to her friends and family, such a wonderful young lady :x::x:

CD1966

Gosh, that is such dreadful news. My thoughts are with all her family and friends.

Michele

Truly tragic news. My thoughts are with her family at this terrible time :x::x:

Pitstop

R.I.P Lucy, my thoughts are with your family & friends :x::x::x:

kellyh15

So very sad ? thoughts with her friends and family :x::x::x:

Ben81

:( What awful news. So sad :x:

Ally13

Tragic news. So very young. RIP. Prayers and thoughts with family and friends. :x:

itfc1959

Horrible. So, so sad.

Mistyalpine

Oh shit... I bloody hate this disease so much... ?

OFJ

Very, very sad news, condolences to her friends and family :x:

Lauren5429

Rest in Peace @Lucylocket - such a beauty, so sad. Sending love to her friends and family :x::x:

Sean

totally shocked by this, she seemed to be doing well. Just horrible. Rest well love @Lucylocket .:x:

Sparkles

?

nat

Sad sad news. My thoughts are with her family :x::x:

bbrose1

Such a sad loss, god bless beautiful :x::x:

Sussex34

Have just seen this am so very sorry to hear the news. Rest in peace Lucy :x::x::x:

Sparrow

My deepest sympathy to @Lucylocket's family and friends. How very sad, and such a gorgeous girl. Love and Hugs :x::x::x: