Helpline
Speak to a member of our Information Support Team
(Call-back service – 24h answer machine)

020 8973 0011

or email nurse@beatingbowelcancer.org
Beating Bowel Cancer Community

Stage 4 bowel cancer

Bear G

Happy Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Day

On this special day I'm sending positive vibes out to all my fellow cancer warriors battling metastatic bowel cancer.

Stay positive, keep moving forward and enjoy life!

Bridget55

Thank you @Bear G for the positive vibes. Always welcome as always needed as a reinforcement message. Well done @StaceyH for the filming and thank you for sharing. Best regards Bridget :x:

CD1966

Many thanks for those @Bear G and @StaceyH - positive vibes so important! Great work, both of you.

Baxter2

Well done @StaceyH and thank you for sharing this! K 💜💛💚💙❤️

Dan-888

What a Wonderful Post, @Bear G !
But especially for so unfailingly holding the torch high with your personal example, every week of every month of every year.
Thank you.
Dan

helena

Thanks so much for this post @Bear G - Stage 4 isn't the scary place that it once was and you are living proof of that, you uplift us in our dark days with your positivity and enthusiasm. Keep on keeping on. Unfortunately due to dodgy broadband I cant check out Stacey's video but I will try again later. Helena :x:

DianeS

Lovely post @Bear G, we all think you are amazing! And hope is something we all rely on. Great video @StaceyH well done for doing this and thank you so much for sharing :x::x::x:

Meezermum

@Bear G thank you for the power of positivity 💚💛💙

Sele2017

@Bear G thanks for positive vibes.

kim74

Hi @Bear G Love this post, thank you.
Kim :x::x:

Ruby

@Bear G love it and a happy MCC Day to you.
What a great film @StaceyH :x::x:

DebbieWS

Thankyou for sharing @StaceyH :x::x:

Liriodendron345

Hi @Bear G and all, sorry that I am late in responding but thank you for this sentiment. I am in Italy enjoying myself! Take very good care, Kim x (hope the image is visible, - I am just getting my head around the new format) ......

GD1962

Hello @Bear G

Thanks we all need every scrap of hope :x::x::x::x:

Bear G

Thank you all and for the personal comments too, you've raised a tear or two to my eye reading them.
That's a lovely photo @Liriodendron345 , looks like you're in Tuscany? So glad you're treating yourself to some fun!
Big hugs
:x::x:

Liriodendron345

Yes Tuscany indeed @Bear G. Staying in Lucca and can wholly recommend it! Take very good care, Kim :x:

Bear G

I thought so @Liriodendron345
Stayed there a few years ago and loved it.
:x::x:

mem

I've just seen this @Bear G what a lovely thought ☺️. Well done @StaceyH too and thankyou for sharing :x::x:

HH79

Thanks @Bear G :x::x: